The New Raith Rovers Thread

I suppose the solution is to just buy a ticket at the gate on match day. which most people going to a Fife derby do anyway. I really cannot believe how difficult clubs, the SFA and especially Police Scotland make it to go to football games at this level. 

Buzzing for the complaints come the end of the year that crowds haven't been big enough.

On the back of what poet said
I don't mind Eric the clubs ran quite well majority of the time but we need someone who has abit of knowledge about marketing to look after the twitter and the website. Some of the stuff makes me cringe something awful.

40 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Is the winter collapse a self-fulfilling prophecy?

If it happens this year it'll be more to do with Bobby Barr being out. Unless someone can step up to the mark and be as influential as Barr, we'll probably struggle.

Bobby Barr did a good half hour of running with Craig Easton yesterday and was buzzing afterwards, surely his return is imminent.

2 points against Dumbarton and Ayr is unacceptable. Looks like Garry lock will never be better than a scout ! Has a good eye for players but can't put a decent team on the pitch. Picks his favourites Mc manus has been awful but won't get dropped ! Joel comes on against Dumbarton looks good scores a good goal today ! Why was he not about the team a few months ago ? Would not be surprised if osi is better than playing just now either ! If we had the money id sack him and get a better manager in to take over the decent squad we have ! And dunno why the board let him pay an other midfielder to sit on the bench.