The New Raith Rovers Thread

Quote from Daily Record:

Gary Locke is hoping to call in a favour to add a loan striker to his Raith squad ahead of Monday's Fife derby against Dunfermline. Rovers have only scored two goals in six games and Locke said: "I'm speaking to a couple of clubs about a couple of strikers. I'm hoping it might happen before Monday but we can't pay any money so I'm trying to call in a couple of favours from boys I know at bigger clubs.

Hopefully they want lads out to play and if that's the case then we might be able to get somebody in."

8 minutes ago, rw89 said:

Excellent news considering some of the performances he's put in. While he's still quite raw, he's never been phased by any game he's been put into. Hopefully we can continue re-signing key players. 

I hope it's in his contract that he's allowed to go past the halfway line.

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

There is absolutely no way Raith will sign Stevenson surely. Does nothing but help out Dumbarton. 

Locke has a fascination with signing centre midfielders even though we have plenty of them and have no cover at LB and are struggling up front.

Unfortunately, I can see us signing him.