The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just now, Michael W said:

Locke has a fascination with signing centre midfielders even though we have plenty of them and have no cover at LB and are struggling up front.

Unfortunately, I can see us signing him. 

He couldn't play central midfield effectively  in league one though, I hope that would help your case. 

29 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Dynamo doesn't post often, but when he does he's usually pretty accurate. Would be a weird one, but given Locke's love of former Hearts players (and centre-mids) it wouldn't be a massive shock.

I reckon Locke has seen the impact he had coming off the bench in our game at Starks and thought he'll be useful. That game, the first United win and his goal at Ayr remain his only meaningful contributions and I'd be surprised if he found another gig in this league. 

Jesus, that's a shocker from Locke.

I did find it quite bizarre that he just walked away from a decent deal with ourselves. He was the one I really wanted us to get rid of and I really didn't expect it to happen.

He seems a decent enough guy but he struggles to run, jump and generally look interested. Some nice touches but he pretty much just saunters around bagging the odd important goal and doing very little else.