The New Raith Rovers Thread

51 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Locke has taken a reasonably talented squad and turned them into a fucking shambles.

Just this  ^^^^^^^

I can't be bothered with anything else, only the Rovers are capable of inducing such apathy.

Think we need stop this crap that Stevenson is rubbish coz he was our best player today for 60min until he tired as not trained all week and was good until he got injured last week so will be a decent signing, as for Vaughan yes he can be good but he was awful his last few games. But should of got a chance again before being loaned out. We could of got Stevenson and kept Vaughan. The players are not playing for manager and that's a problem. Last year all the players loved the manager and gave their all. Locke is out his depth even at this level and will never amount to anything better than a scout. Locke has made the team worse since the start of the season at the start we were attacking by playing the ball on the deck. Now it's punt it high , this will never work for us. But the manager should be saying pass it on the deck. Look at our goals in our 4-2 win v Falkirk and home win v st mirren. All attacking moves keeping the ball on the ground and passing. This has gone. The midfield needs changed maybe let the younger players have a go who are hungrier and want to play well.

I'm pretty sure she stumped up the £10'000 to get on the board. 

I guess when the current board pushed that invite out at the open meeting they were hoping for "silent partners" :lol:

Val is fairly prolific on Twitter but seems like the first sign of discontent amongst that group.

Would Craig Easton be in with a shout. Seems to have started off well with the youths.

I can see both sides. The board have backed the manager financially cut prices for admission and still they attendance is shite. The reason they are shite is the football is crap and the town just doesn't give a f**k about the team.

There is a massive whiff of amateur hour around the club in terms of  the statements released the commercial side of things merchandise etc and the website.

I don't know how minted val is but I can't see anyone buying the club lock stock and punting everyone involved.

99% certain Val is a director.
She's a supporter like the rest of us, saying what we're all thinking.

On the board. She puts a fair amount into Rovers so she can say what she likes. Also, there are stories going around that Rovers are run by 'a board within a board' and that Drysdale makes decisions that are not collective. Allegedly.

As a collective the Rovers fans are pissed off at the boards statements which lack professionalism.

This is no different and again comes across as amateurish.

As a collective the Rovers fans are pissed off at the boards statements which lack professionalism.

Personally, I couldn't give a monkeys what our Board members say on Twitter, Facebook or the website. I just want a winning team on the park.

Gary Locke must know he's impressing no-one at the minute.

Personally, I couldn't give a monkeys what our Board members say on Twitter, Facebook or the website. I just want a winning team on the park.

Gary Locke must know he's impressing no-one at the minute.