The New Raith Rovers Thread

The club is amateurish. This tweet changes nothing on that front.

I'm glad that Val McDermid is at least acknowledging the shite state of affairs at the club. A welcome relief from the Gary is great manager and you are all kuntz statements we get from Drysdale 

Edited by roverthemoon

Just watched the Dumbarton highlights there, and Vaughan does look extremely sharp in them. In fact, although it's hard to judge in a ten minute reel, it may even have been his best performance of the season.

Thing is, even though I didn't think he impressed too much at the beginning of the season, we played a lot better and gained far better results with him in the starting eleven.

That's maybe a coincidence of course, and I realise there's far more factors involved, but considering how poorly the midfield now links with the forward line, he does seem the ideal player to help out with that.

Just a pity it'll be next season.

I think Gary Locke now knows we are now deep in the brown stuff , the players are obviously not playing for the manager at the moment and he can't throw  in the usual not getting the luck in his post match comments! Come on Gary 3 months with no luck get a grip. Rovers are embarrassing to watch at the moment and more frustrating is its almost the same squad as Ray McKinnon had last year. To make matters worse we have the BOD attacking the fans for not turning up at games do you blame them!  Also we are now Rangers bitches giving them one of our best youngsters in exchange for a youth player who they are going to punt anyway at the end of the season (Roberts)  (  Hardie ) who confidence is shot after his St Mirren experience and (Thompson) who I feel is being dumped with to much responsibility and is starting to struggle aswell, throw in the Vaughan deal involving Dumbarton / Stevenson things canny get any better.

locke is to blame for whats going on.

we have so many players in the squad. 

Change it up, mckinnon struggled for a short time at starks then he had the balls to change the way we played. 

Davidson and callachan have now played too many games whilst the previous week they were awful. 

Why keep craig barr on if we aint going to play him? 

God help strikers having to come up against a back 3 of mvoto bene n barr! 

Stevenson can play in midfield. 

Just fucking mix it up a bit!!! 

I think Gary Locke now knows we are now deep in the brown stuff , the players are obviously not playing for the manager at the moment and he can't throw  in the usual not getting the luck in his post match comments! Come on Gary 3 months with no luck get a grip. Rovers are embarrassing to watch at the moment and more frustrating is its almost the same squad as Ray McKinnon had last year. To make matters worse we have the BOD attacking the fans for not turning up at games do you blame them!  Also we are now Rangers bitches giving them one of our best youngsters in exchange for a youth player who they are going to punt anyway at the end of the season (Roberts)  (  Hardie ) who confidence is shot after his St Mirren experience and (Thompson) who I feel is being dumped with to much responsibility and is starting to struggle aswell, throw in the Vaughan deal involving Dumbarton / Stevenson things canny get any better.

Apart from the 16 new arrivals and 12 departures, yes it's almost the same squad as last season. By all means point out where stuff is going wrong, but don't just make stuff up.

I bet you get at least a replay with Hearts.

I already have a feeling that we'll get past Hearts. It's always the same with a team on this sort of run. I want us out of the Scottish cup though. We get past Hearts then we have Locke for the rest of this season at least. Can't have that.

Locke Out!

Drysdale Out!

Big Val in!

1 minute ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

It's a great opportunity for the lad, we can't stand in his way.

/Locke

Aye, Drysdale's quote on not standing in Bates' way is the first thing that came to mind after reading Rovers1992/93's post.