The New Raith Rovers Thread

As a collective the Rovers fans are pissed off at the boards statements which lack professionalism.

This is no different and again comes across as amateurish.

Personally, I couldn't give a monkeys what our Board members say on Twitter, Facebook or the website. I just want a winning team on the park.

Gary Locke must know he's impressing no-one at the minute.

Personally, I couldn't give a monkeys what our Board members say on Twitter, Facebook or the website. I just want a winning team on the park.

Gary Locke must know he's impressing no-one at the minute.

Fair enough. It's not something I'd like to see with my club and I know that we operate a strict social media policy for persons involved with the club.

She's effectively confirming that there is disagreements/unrest at board room level. That stuff should not be made public IMO.

As a collective the Rovers fans are pissed off at the boards statements which lack professionalism.

This is no different and again comes across as amateurish.

I'd quite like it if she put on twitter " Don't bother coming back through to Kirkcaldy you Jambo f**k" as it's exactly what we're all thinking.

At least Val McDermid seems to be in touch/ on the same wavelength with the majority of the supporters unlike some other board members

Quite! In this instance I'm glad she has spoken out. At least we know now there are board members who obviously were against the Vaughn 'deal'. McDermid has always impressed me, outspoken in this instance and obviously doesn't suffer fools gladly. She won the Christmas University challenge and having watched the whole series was probably the most impressive contestant, there were professors and all sorts on it.

The Vaughan loan bothered me because for the few minutes he had at the Hibs game I thought he had a great game, wasn't really long enough to judge if he was back to his best but for those few minutes him and Stewart looked like they might be something dangerous, y'know a partnership who know what each other is doing (remember that novelty).

Sadly it's Locke that's proved to be dangerous.

I agree pretty much with what Val said, but in a week where we've already had a questionable statement published on our own website by our board - It perhaps isn't wise to make such comments on social media. Makes the club look amateurish.

Edited by CALDERON

The Vaughan loan bothered me because for the few minutes he had at the Hibs game I thought he had a great game, wasn't really long enough to judge if he was back to his best but for those few minutes him and Stewart looked like they might be something dangerous, y'know a partnership who know what each other is doing (remember that novelty).
Sadly it's Locke that's proved to be dangerous.

Are you talking about the hibs game at Starks? The one where he was roundly booooed by our own fans for sending a free kick into the south stand in the last minute? He was utterly pish when he came on that day.