The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ethan Ross would be an excellent signing, I’m sure the likes of Killie and Partick will have an eye on him too. If Killie and Thistle fans are watching or reading these threads. Fernandy Mendy is available too😉

12 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I guess we're gonna be kept waiting till theres good news on the signing front.............................. before they deliver the bad

The bad news will deliver itself when another club announces it.

38 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Speaking of comings and goings, its 8 years since we said goodbye to Allan Walker and welcomed Callum Elliot. Time flies eh?

Who is now the Tranent gaffer,  who have signed Matthew knox, who I'm sure we had as a trialist.

Edited by philpy

37 minutes ago, philpy said:

Who is now the Tranent gaffer,  who have signed Matthew knox, who I'm sure we had as a trialist.

Knox? Was he not a big thing at Livi once upon a time?

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Ah, Allan Walker. 

Had one hell of a hissy fit when he left, calling the club an embarrassment for reducing budgets to remain sustainable. 

He then signed for Brechin. 

An angry, angry man.

5 minutes ago, Michael W said:

In fairness, I'd be an angry mess if I possessed that stupid high-pitched voice as well.

Honestly, I met him a few times socially: drinking in the same Edinburgh boozer. Every one of his football stories was a rage against someone else. He detested Bobby Barr most of all.

5 minutes ago, renton said:

Honestly, I met him a few times socially: drinking in the same Edinburgh boozer. Every one of his football stories was a rage against someone else. He detested Bobby Barr most of all.

Good player until near the end of his time with us but having spoken to him a few times as well I can only conclude that he's a total ding. 

Scorer of one of the goals that I celebrated most wildly. Temporarily lost my sanity I think. 

23 minutes ago, renton said:

He might be an angry kunt and have a whining voice but it seems he was a good judge of character.