The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, basher brash said:

Seen Millen , brown and Connolly walking down Pratt street yesterday late afternoon Connolly had a moon boot on maybe the injury he mentioned during his interview on Raith TV

It would be be Raith without a moon boot.

54 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

I'm sure in Mullins interview he said he was away on holiday the day after, probably not back yet.

Yeah I noticed that too probably back either today or tomorrow most likely and didn’t notice either Keeper being in the photos or video 

48 minutes ago, Arthur Reid McDermott said:

Where are you boys seeing the photos you talk about?  I don't have twitter or face book.  Are the pictures on our website somewhere and Im just missing them?

11 hours ago, piebob said:

The long sleeved training tops some of the boys have on in these Jim Foy photos look minted. 

It's the ones linked in piebob's post here. Jim Foy had posted them on his own Twitter. 

5 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

I'm sure in Mullins interview he said he was away on holiday the day after, probably not back yet.

Aye, his last game was 26th May, so only had just over 2 weeks off since he finished.

37 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Someone has let a 1st year student loose at a mixing desk.

https://twitter.com/FalkirkFC/status/1668589287036649474?s=20

I know two things about this company.

One is that they do social media. The second is that the last PR stunt I saw involving them had a lad stand outside the home of their hated rivals, acknowledging that they'd finished well behind them in the league but that they had a semi to see to. The team then go pumped out of two consecutive semi finals to end their season.

Embarrassing.