The New Raith Rovers Thread

The club shop side of things needs a massive revamp, we've still got Lang and Spencer modelling stuff on the website. 

There's also no sign of any training tops, shorts hoodies etc. 

Edited by pub car king

27 minutes ago, pub car king said:

The club shop side of things needs a massive revamp, we've still got Lang and Spencer modelling stuff on the website. 

I popped into the club shop before the game on Tuesday and asked about any new leisurewear, was told they are just waiting on everything arriving.

28 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Some of the leisurewear on offer looks awful. Real Kirkcaldy indoor market vibe to it. Hopefully this improves with the new guys at the helm.

We should always have stuff like scarves and pin badges available. Choose a design... get thousands ordered up. They don't need to be season specific, and you've then always got a couple of wee things to sell ground hoppers/neutrals etc. 

1 minute ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Real Kirkcaldy indoor market vibe to it

Always thought that place would be the sort of place you can buy a gun no questions asked. So maybe you could launch some Raith rovers ammunition or something.

15 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

On twitter its a light blue icon for the shirt, suspect its just whatever the standard is on each social media platform

4 minutes ago, RaithRyan said:

Shipwreck on route to the canaries would suggest a Canary yellow number! 

The squad got shipwrecked by the north west coast and ended up in Vigo. Celta Vigo play in light blue...

41 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

A shipwreck themed away jersey is the best, and most mental, thing I've heard in a long time. 

It'll be like that old Getafe top with the Burger King sponsorship: score a goal, pull the shirt over your head and there is the face of Wilson from Castaway...

5 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

The squad got shipwrecked by the north west coast and ended up in Vigo. Celta Vigo play in light blue...

Read the story. Where were the players on route too - Vigo was the first port stop off, whilst on their way to play some games in the Canaries. 

From what I’ve heard it’s yellow. 

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

100% agree.

I get people are busy, but they last played over two months ago, surely someone could put the gear on for a picture now those two are at a different club.

I still think this is an area where the club hasn’t thought about the customer experience enough, although I’m sure the new Directors will get there in time.

The online shop has out of date images, there are a lack of special deals, training items not ready for start of competitive games, no scarves, no retro items, etc.

I am assuming this’ll be another kit that’ll launch today after Stark’s Park has closed and we will have to wait until next week to actually get. Really looking forward to a proper club shop being there, as the process of having to go and ask to get in through an office window could be better.

I know buying club merchandise isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but if the club get it right there can be good money to made.

12 minutes ago, RaithRyan said:

Read the story. Where were the players on route too - Vigo was the first port stop off, whilst on their way to play some games in the Canaries. 

From what I’ve heard it’s yellow. 

I know the story - just pointing out that there's a few routes they could go down.

I'd think yellow is more likely. Got the link to Paquito with Las Palmas too. 

3 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I know the story - just pointing out that there's a few routes they could go down.

I'd think yellow is more likely. Got the link to Paquito with Las Palmas too. 

Paquito. What a pler.