The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Think this yellow away strip might turn out to be a classic in a few years with this away trip planned. Would get one soon if you’re planning on it. 

I suspect this one will have a second run made.

17 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

It's been a masterclass in how to run with something which is growing arms and legs on social media. It hasn't been by accident either - as you'll know, even prior to the takeover the club were on the ball with it. It's absolutely incredible how it's gone from being a footnote in our history to becoming a whole new story in itself. A few years back I was quite critical of those who had been involved in marketing with the club, but it's safe to say they've done stellar in more recent times. 

Surely they fell into a bed of roses…Liam Dick, 100th Anniversary, etc…

Yes, it takes some skill to use it, but what a gold mine they got at startup!

15 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I wasn't going to buy the new away top but after the Pacquito video clip and now all this stuff today I've just gone and ordered it. All down to social media. 

Fucking hell! I never thought social media was this powerful.

1 hour ago, Beachbum said:

Ma heart melts 🫶. Am defo going even if a go on ma Tod.  Hope a can go wi 3 other folk tho so a can learn a wee bit Spanish to recreate the Kevin Bridges skit when he speaks Spanish at a Spanish restaurant Una Mesa para Cautro por favor, they got seated  and the waiter brought out a menu in Spanish and then he crumbled 😅😅.

On 21/07/2023 at 17:10, keyser_soze said:

Collar and a v-neck ..... again, who let Stevie Wonder  this genius into the design department.

Decent Fantastic looking top ruined  outstanding  by with the details

I stand corrected, never noticed the smaller detail when I typed my first reply.

39 minutes ago, Langtounlaud said:

https://www.udlaspalmas.es/noticias/el-club-escoces-raith-rovers-rinde-homenaje-a-las-islas-canarias

According to Las Palmas, they had hoped to play a friendly this summer but due to scheduling problems on our end, it didn't materialise. Hopefully get it sorted for next summer and beyond.

It'll be easier next summer anyway- we can even play in August or September. Premiership clubs are allowed to rearrange a Saturday league game to play a glamour friendly. The ugly sisters have done it on countless occasions.