The New Raith Rovers Thread

9 hours ago, foreverarover said:

Just book the bus to a local social club. Then return to said social club. What you do I between is f**k all to do with anyone 🤣🤣

But would that be the case in Scotland?  Given it relates partially to a transport matter, is transport not devolved to the Scottish Government?  This is in relation to the Derek Watson post regarding alleged UK government rules on football coaches.

Edited by Arthur Reid McDermott
Clarification

Noticed that the Masters Cup is being shown on BBC Scotland on Saturday night, kicking off at 7pm.  Still not as good as the Tennent's Sixes but it's going to have Murray playing for Hibs and Mickey playing for Hearts.

Edited by SanStarko

34 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Noticed that the Masters Cup is being shown on BBC Scotland on Saturday night, kicking off at 7pm.  Still not as good as the Tennent's Sixes but it's going to have Murray playing for Hibs and Mickey playing for Hearts.

This goes someway to explain the 2pm KO.

28 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Mcneil isn't getting a game at Edinburgh so I'd assume we'll use Robbie getting injured as an excuse to recall him. Surprised we haven't seen connolly and Ross getting more game time today. Hopefully millens injury isn't too serious. 

Don't think he can be recalled until the transfer window opens in January.

21 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Wasn't sure if we could recall a loan up until the end of the month seing as we can still make loan signings till then 

I'm not 100% as I'm no rules expert maybe someone can clarify. 

Wasn't at game today. What happened  to Thomson? Did it look a bad injury?

12 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

I'm not 100% as I'm no rules expert maybe someone can clarify. 

Wasn't at game today. What happened  to Thomson? Did it look a bad injury?

I just watched on Raith TV but missed it. Iirc Davie said something about it looking like he had tweeked something. 

Had his thigh strapped up post game and on crutches, looks like a thigh or hamstring pull at the least. Innocuous too as he just cleared a ball up the pitch. 

Millen hopefully is just precaution but he spent the first half water break and Thomson's sub time stretching his legs, so surely he could have been taken off at half time.