The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

Just waiting on NorthWest coming along and setting fire to our thread 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He's to busy playing with the kids he sits beside, rolling out an intercity train and getting excited at Sammy making an appearance.

I was going to fabricate a rumour that the sfa were looking into your massively suspect last minute (ish) goals pish and say that they were ending all Raith games in the 80th minute. Until I realised that the 80th minute would become the new last minute. f**k the matrix, Keanu Reeves and all who sale in her.

56 minutes ago, SerieA said:

Millen and Corr outgoing?

Hopefully. Sitting on a bench week in week out does no good for anyone. IM was full of praise for Corr but seems to have totally shunned him. 

As for Millen if what’s being said is true it’s pretty rubbish. The laddie has been good for us and now his only options are levels below us. 

Adam is another one that has to get out and play, he’s being ruined not even getting in the squad some weeks 

Just saw Lee Ashcroft outside Morrison's in Kirkcaldy with a meal deal. If he hasn't signed for us within 24hrs I'll change my.....nevermind.

Be a shame to see Millen go but if he can get a move elsewhere and we get him off the wage bill it's the best of a bad situation. I'd imagine you'll likely see Masson off to the Lowland league to get gametime.

6 minutes ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Just saw Lee Ashcroft outside Morrison's in Kirkcaldy with a meal deal. If he hasn't signed for us within 24hrs I'll change my.....nevermind.

Be a shame to see Millen go but if he can get a move elsewhere and we get him off the wage bill it's the best of a bad situation. I'd imagine you'll likely see Masson off to the Lowland league to get gametime.

You have to feel for Adam and Dylan, but the position we are in,would put to much pressure on them not to make a mistake, might've been different situation if we'd been winning by 3 or 4 goals in games........ I just hope they get game time somewhere and kick on 

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

You have to feel for Adam and Dylan, but the position we are in,would put to much pressure on them not to make a mistake, might've been different situation if we'd been winning by 3 or 4 goals in games........ I just hope they get game time somewhere and kick on 

Think he'll keep Corr around as a 4th choice centre back. Tough on him but we are in a title run-in here.

4 minutes ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Think he'll keep Corr around as a 4th choice centre back. Tough on him but we are in a title run-in here.

If they're loaned out, they'll still have a league winners medal to look forward to come May 🤞

1 hour ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I think that’s a smashing signing. You’d imagine we’d maybe be looking to offload a couple of players on loan now? Ross Millen potentially and Dylan Corr you’d imagine. 

I’d be right up for sending them to Arbroath to aid their relegation fight against whatever other dross is down there with them right now. 

😂😂 your a bad man , f***ing love it 😍😜

On 06/01/2024 at 17:12, Dundee-FC92 said:

Lee Ashcroft is available. Not played since August and hardly makes the bench for us.

Played every week last season in our promotion and very able at Championship level.

A no brainer IMO. 

Finn Robertson also available I'd presume. Happy to help.

Thank you.

Happy to help as stated previously.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Am I wrong but are the rules, they have to go to a lower league and not a team in the same league

There's not any rules about the league they can move to, they just obviously can't be loaned to the Premiership as they don't have the extended loan window. For example, this month in the league below Joe McGlynn has gone on loan to Kelty from Hamilton.

With this rumoured vote happening at the end of the  season to outlaw plastic pitches am I correct in that if Livi stay up and Raith get promoted they could both just vote no and veto it? I’m sure all votes are 11-1 to get through? Could be wrong