The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 hours ago, Raithfan2711 said:

Some nice production but the commentators need to take their blue tinted specs off. Rovers weren’t lucky and that’s a foul everyday of the week. Game should have been out of sight anyway.

Never a foul the ref then let a far worse foul go and Gallagher got booked for a  retaliation against it.

Just now, thomas 62 said:

Never a foul the ref then let a far worse foul go and Gallagher got booked for a  retaliation against it.

Gallagher was lucky it was only a booking for that retaliation. That was a shocker of a challenge. 

38 minutes ago, Raith69 said:

Thistle have confirmed that Blair Alston has left the club.

What do you guys think about him being able to do a job for us?

I'd sign to stop him scoring against us 

33 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

😂 oh yes, that was one of the ‘highlights’ - a free kick in the middle of the pitch right in front of the referee. Let’s forget about all the chances Rovers missed that kept Stranraer in with a shout and blame the ref for the loss. Just accept the better team won and move on, it might be what we will have to do on Saturday if we don’t make the most of the chances we have.

1 hour ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

He was far too loud last night.  That was actually ridiculous.  Couldn't hear the people I was talking to because of it.  Whole tannoy thing needs to be toned down a bit.  I get trying to get the crowd up for it but come on!

Thought it was the mascot that had got hold of the mic! Way over the top last night. I'm generally grumpy about any over exuberant mic work at grounds.  Don't start me on loud music when I'm trying to talk to folk near me. 

26 minutes ago, lellywong said:

Sorry probably missed this somewhere in the thread (tbh cannae be bothered going back through) but what's up with Lewis Vaughan??

Broken arm. 

Not really. Groin strain. Hopefully ready start of season.

5 hours ago, Raithfan2711 said:

😂 oh yes, that was one of the ‘highlights’ - a free kick in the middle of the pitch right in front of the referee. Let’s forget about all the chances Rovers missed that kept Stranraer in with a shout and blame the ref for the loss. Just accept the better team won and move on, it might be what we will have to do on Saturday if we don’t make the most of the chances we have.

Did you not notice the Stranraer player fouled 30 secs before.?

14 hours ago, thomas 62 said:

Bit soft maybe, but still a foul.

8 hours ago, thomas 62 said:

Did you not notice the Stranraer player fouled 30 secs before.?

No. 

Dry your rose tinted eyes bud.

It's all gone a bit too quiet for my liking.

Nobody know anyone who claims to be in the know with some gossip on potential additions?  Nobody know a taxi driver that claims to have taken someone from the train station to Stark's?

7 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Mate found this in a book store, looks like it is a signed copy of “unthinkable” any idea who the signature belongs to?cea9991e-c98a-47d5-b9d3-8ad28e071e31.thumb.jpeg.e6388a4b8d92c81646cb10ce3c56d1ca.jpeg

Julian Broddle ?

10 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

As the author it would make a lot more sense.

IMG_1281.jpeg.7526d3bcdf672593f9c59cd435685252.jpeg

You’d think so but then what about this rare photo of Sean Connery signed by Roger Moore? It is worth $150.

It was good to see Callum Hannah at the Kirkcaldy game last night. Hasn't forgotten his roots yet. 

Didn't manage to speak to him about his first Montrose game tho.

Hope he cracks on as he is a decent player