The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, g martin said:

Hahaha I get it, you mean he's gay right? I enjoy making gay jokes about people on here as well, when I'm not calling them paedos of course.

It's a lot easier than actually refuting arguments.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

Enlightening to see you prefer to watch blokes running about versus women.

A very Donald trump statement 

I suppose you got your seatbelt on future USA

Back on football, I thought it was refreshing Falkirk went after Martin Rennie soccer manager, tho he did make his previous Paul Sheerin look like Alex Ferguson.

Football management with the novice managers is very topsy turvy

Some ride the storm, some don't...this is where Collins is at.

If he starts with a 7-0 win v Pars he will be a legend 

It's the latter form of Barnsley I'd be concerned with 

Rookie managers don't have plans b or c 

I said previously a lot will depend on what he has learned from his Barnsley period, USA not a jot. 

USA is not football 

3 hours ago, MrDust said:

Back on football, I thought it was refreshing Falkirk went after Martin Rennie soccer manager, tho he did make his previous Paul Sheerin look like Alex Ferguson.

I said previously a lot will depend on what he has learned from his Barnsley period, USA not a jot. 

USA is not football 

new-dad-sleepy-at-work.gif.26859898f4832021a0b2d39762c1ae2b.gif

4 hours ago, MrDust said:

USA is not football 

Hardly a vice that only rookie managers display.

11 hours ago, g martin said:

Hahaha I get it, you mean he's gay right? I enjoy making gay jokes about people on here as well, when I'm not calling them paedos of course.

Nothing to see here now Mr Martin.  You've had your "idea" of fun.  I suggest you return now to weegie land where this sort of tripe is acceptable.  You can now feel your sense of glee in having rattled a few Fifers, however your services are no longer required on this particular forum.  Bye now.

12 hours ago, g martin said:

🐠

7 hours ago, MrDust said:

USA is not football 

🐡

Was hoping the nonsense posts about everything bar RR would’ve stopped by now.

Delighted we’ve got a manager in place and really hope he does well.

A bit of luck on the injury front and will be no surprise if we put a run together and climb the table. That’s not counting hopefully 1/2/3 more who can still come in and going by Potters comments every chance that’ll happen.

We were the woodwork away from walking out of Starks against Livi with 3 points and a somewhat comfortable win. The table would’ve looked a lot different if that was the case. The energy levels and intensity was spot on.

The Falkirk bubble will burst. Ayr are not the complete outfit so we just need to concentrate on ourselves and get back in the mix.

The derby is huge..not just cause it’s the Pars but spending a minimum of 8 days bottom of the league isn’t what we need.

August is done, need September results to be positive.

4 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Jesus H Christ, is this shit still going on from supporters of other clubs, who've got nothing else going on in their sad lives but to troll this thread over a manager they really know nothing about

pity they have stopped jimmy/ i enjoyed my daily dose of the goon show

26 minutes ago, pub car king said:

New 1883 email, they must have read a couple of posts on here. 

Before i get shouted at for being itk, there will be another Q&A this time with the new manager and CEO 

Yeah, Q&A with the manager AND the signed posters finally about to be on the way.  They've definitely been reading some of the comments on here.

Edited by SanStarko

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

🐠

🐡

Well that's alright then, you weren't really making gay jokes, it was just bait. That seems like a good excuse.

8 hours ago, Arthur Reid McDermott said:

Nothing to see here now Mr Martin.  You've had your "idea" of fun.  I suggest you return now to weegie land where this sort of tripe is acceptable.  You can now feel your sense of glee in having rattled a few Fifers, however your services are no longer required on this particular forum.  Bye now.

Ok, see my previous comment below

On 03/09/2024 at 21:08, g martin said:

This appointment is the most interesting thing happening in the championship just now, you can't be surprised when people want to discuss it on an open forum. Or would you prefer no negative ideas in the thread, a happy clapping only zone?

It's an open forum, if you don't want to read any posts with scepticism or derision of the sacking and hire choice then just ignore them. Or you can leave and retreat to the raith fans website I guess if you need a safe space? Quite a few here do seem touchy about any criticism of Collins' CV, hiring process etc and are resorting to the personal insults pretty quickly.

11 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Yeah, Q&A with the manager AND the signed posters finally about to be on the way.  They've definitely been reading some of the comments on here.

If your reading this Neill, please don't bring everyone back at corner kicks.  Ta.

21 minutes ago, g martin said:

Well that's alright then, you weren't really making gay jokes, it was just bait. That seems like a good excuse.

Interesting, as you seem to feel a joke that suggests someone is other than cisgender is offensive. I guess that would mean that you consider being by other than cisgender is bad…

Enlightening.

29 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Yep, submitted my questions…and just to keep some of these cross forum posters happy, I kept them serious.

Just now, TxRover said:

Interesting, as you seem to feel a joke that suggests someone is other than cisgender is offensive. I guess that would mean that you consider being by other than cisgender is bad…

Enlightening.

Yep, submitted my questions…and just to keep some of these cross forum posters happy, I kept them serious.

Aye right, wriggle more.