The New Raith Rovers Thread

It seems we have signed a young Italian midfielder, Christian Nanetti, who came through the youth set up at QPR.

At the very worst, he'll be better than the last player we signed from QPR - Jack fucking Perry :angry:

If he can play on the wing, then this is absolutely ideal.

Apparently a very promising player down at QPR. On a months deal which is costing us hee-haw as well.

Guy i was in the army with told me that QPR had high hopes for him but was shoved back the pecking order when they signed more strikers. mate has been to a few Rangers games and reckons he's another nacho :-). Christian banged in a load of goals for the under 18's and the reserves.

i for one can't wait to see him in action!!!

Hate to piss on the parade, but being on Soccer AM won't help you when you get someone like Chris Aitken barrelling into the boy. The vast majority of the time, the short term signings don't come to anything but when they do they are fantastic for the club. Hopefully, he keeps his head down and works away and is a decent find.

He's been signed on a month deal so he must think he is above what we have quality wise (i.e. big Casa) otherwise it's a waste of time bringing him in.

Bet he wears pink boots and shags hunners of burds doon the toon.

Do Kitty's still have their hotel?

Could be about to see some serious 'footballer's wives action'.

Edited by raith_94

Joo Magoo's never been one for throwing young guys in though really, has he? Last 15 mins on Sat maybe, but I'd be very surprised if he started. He's coming into a team that's doing well because they work hard, and work for each other - I don't want anything to upset that, personally. If he puts a shift in and can add something, then great. [/burst the baw mode]

Hopefully like: Wilfred Nanou, Ramon Pereira, Nacho Novo, Paquito, Didier Agathe.

Better not be like: Juan Nieto, Herve Ebanda, Peter Ocovan, Alvaro Valdes, Baroan Tagro, Juan Guerrero, Maurice Mendy, Mehdi Eloujdi, Amar Benaissa.

Have I missed anyone? :lol: