The New Raith Rovers Thread

Well, I would have, but the choice was between a Small and an Extra Large. Literally... there were two home shirts in the shop before the game!

Maybe next week...

Hmm... this was originally in jest, but I've just had a look online, and they don't seem to have Large sizes of the home or away shirts.

Why can't I ever seem to get a damn Rovers shirt!?

Things are going so well for us just now it's scarey.

My biggest worry is that Yogi gets the heave at Hibs, J McG is surely the most likely candidate for any bigger job that comes up anytime soon.

I know he's a former Jambo but I think he'd be too professional not to be interested if that job was to be a prospectively offered.

I know I know, Ishould just enjoy the moment but......

Things are going so well for us just now it's scarey.

My biggest worry is that Yogi gets the heave at Hibs, J McG is surely the most likely candidate for any bigger job that comes up anytime soon.

I know he's a former Jambo but I think he'd be too professional not to be interested if that job was to be a prospectively offered.

I know I know, Ishould just enjoy the moment but......

Have similar fears - although he never played for Hibs which may preclude him, even before the Jambo factor is considered.

Thought I'd bring this up again as if it is a goer I'll need to look in to getting forms sorted out, what money raised would go to etc...

Decembeard

Any thoughts/ideas?...

I'm up for that. I start a new job next week and am not looking forward to shaving every morning again (my current employer doesn't really care) so an excuse not to shave for a week sounds good to me. Just look for the bald guy with a ginger beard and you'll know who I am.

Mark Campbell sent off in a reserve game against East Stirling tonight which means he will miss the game on Saturday.

Surely it's time to change the rule that if a player gets sent off in a reserve game then he's banned for the next reserve game rather than a first team game!!! <_<

It seems we have signed a young Italian midfielder, Christian Nanetti, who came through the youth set up at QPR.

My new favourite player, he's gonna score hunners and hunners!

In all honesty, this is one of those mcGlynn out of left field signings that seem to come from no where.

My new favourite player, he's gonna score hunners and hunners!

In all honesty, this is one of those mcGlynn out of left field signings that seem to come from no where.

McGlynn does enjoy a suspect 'early season' signing. Hopefully this boy is more of a Javier Amaya, who I always thought had potential, than a Juan Guerrero, who looked totally out of his depth.

Glad we've strengthened in the wide areas, though. I assume a short term deal will be until January?

Edited by yabass