The New Raith Rovers Thread

The next fortnight will go a long way to establish our destiny: The nexy week Ayr are home to Falkirk who they beat in the Cup last week, and either side of that theyve midweek away games at Dingwall and Livi (who'll have a score to settle). That takes care of their games in hand and hopefully wont see them overtake us. We have Morton at Stark's, an 'easier' game by comparison. Meanwhile QOS are at Dingwall. So with a bit of luck we can still be 3rd bottom with a wee bit of breathing space, before we head to Palmerston the folloing week for the 6 pointer. Ayr are free that day, their game at Dens going ahead on the Tuesday, another tough one for them.

Hopefully with that run of fixtures in the next fortnigh we'll keep our head above water. Otherwise it'll be a much steeper climb to safety.

I know this has nothing to do with football but it's regarding another Kirkcaldy team. Devastating news about Fife Flyers coach Todd Dutiaume's wife Kelly and their unborn kids and I would like to send my whole heaftfelt condolences to him and the rest of the family at this tragic time.

Puts all this debate we've been having about the Rovers recently into perspective and I certainly hope that the club shows its support with a minute silence this Saturday.

I know this has nothing to do with football but it's regarding another Kirkcaldy team. Devastating news about Fife Flyers coach Todd Dutiaume's wife Kelly and their unborn kids and I would like to send my whole heaftfelt condolences to him and the rest of the family at this tragic time.

Puts all this debate we've been having about the Rovers recently into perspective and I certainly hope that the club shows its support with a minute silence this Saturday.

DDD what happened?

I done a google search & couldn't find anything, I assume, given the tone of your post, it's not good news, given that I lost a wee brother a few years ago & am now awaiting the birth of my daughter ( due 23April) it's a matter close to my heart? Although, as I say, I don't know what happened, my thoughts are with Todd

I predict we won't win another game before relegation we have all seen this team go down in numerous occasions you know when its going to happen

You have clearly forgotten that you still have to play us one more time at Firhill. Seems to be all Raith Rovers need to do is turn up to play Partick Thistle and they are guaranteed 3 points.