The New Raith Rovers Thread

Stupid decision. Who'd want to arrive at their normal seat tomorrow only to find some fat twat in a Celtic top sitting there?

Aye, i'd much rather it was a thin twat.

I'm pretty skeptical about how many neutrals will turn up. Are supporters of other teams really going to attend our game?

1344637959[/url]' post='6513925']

Quote, some fat twat

My attempt a humour has fallen flat, my tilt was to assume that said 'fat twat' had occupied both seats.

*I will cry myself to sleep in shame*

what a total and utter bawbag you are sir..........drown in your tears.....humerlous flat type person..thingy..

Pft, Zen doesn't cry, he cares not for such shallow emotions.

*bring bees, slightly low on fuel for the zen mobile*

what a total and utter bawbag you are sir..........drown in your tears.....humerlous flat type person..thingy..

You're a wee bit late to the Perty.

Zen draws them in and then spits them out.

Anyhoo, where the f**k were you last week?

Cannot believe what you read over on FanTalk sometimes. I've only been to the Berwick game, however some of the pish that gets spouted is unreal.

Moaning like f**k because we conceded another 2 goals tonight. We played the whole second half with ten men, according to what's been said it was a harsh penalty decision and they've tucked it away. Berwick scored 2 rasping 3 kicks, although you can debate if McGurn could have done better, but seriously some people need to get a grip. Murray's unbeaten competitively, we're into the last 8 of a cup, started well in the league despite playing not so great, and are through to the next round of the league cup.

Belter central over there, honestly!!

see the winner of the 148million, the wife is originaly from Kirkcaldy, hope she a rovers fan ;)

Hopefully someone is penning a begging letter as we speak.

Dear Rich Lady fae Kirkcaldy,

Please give our wee skint club some of your money. Half a mil should do the trick. A round million would be even better.

Yours sincerely,

Roary Rover

Some folk are just champing at the bit to revel in some failure.

It'll be a hell of a lot worse when we suffer our first loss.

Losing two goals to Montrose and our ten men only scoring five goals against them. It's the end of the world as we know it.

Cannot believe what you read over on FanTalk sometimes. I've only been to the Berwick game, however some of the pish that gets spouted is unreal.

Moaning like f**k because we conceded another 2 goals tonight. We played the whole second half with ten men, according to what's been said it was a harsh penalty decision and they've tucked it away. Berwick scored 2 rasping 3 kicks, although you can debate if McGurn could have done better, but seriously some people need to get a grip. Murray's unbeaten competitively, we're into the last 8 of a cup, started well in the league despite playing not so great, and are through to the next round of the league cup.

Belter central over there, honestly!!

I`m Craigtd over on Fantalk and couldn`t hold my tongue any longer. I`m fucking sick to the back teeth of people looking at the negatives all the time on Fantalk. Christ we`ve just played the whole 2nd half with 10 men yet won 5-2, won 4 out of 4 and scored 15 goals in the process and still people moan like f**k. We`ve conceded 7 goals to lower league teams..woop de fucking doo, it`s the Rovers we`re talking about not Chelsea, Man Utd or Barca.

Hopefully someone is penning a begging letter as we speak.

Dear Rich Lady fae Kirkcaldy,

Please give our wee skint club some of your money. Half a mil should do the trick. A round million would be even better.

Yours sincerely,

Roary Rover

Her man looks like a heart attack in waiting.

I'm off to buy new after shave and get my teeth whitened, I think I could be in there.

Anyone know what the deal is with mcgurns ban will it be served in the league or cup.

Since it wasn't a violent conduct dismissal, he won't serve it in our next league match.

I'm not sure if we distinguish between competitions for cup sendings off or not, though. It'll either be our cup game against County or our game against opposition yet to be specified in the Ramsdens Cup.