The New Raith Rovers Thread

Is there something about buying a season ticket that turns you into a moany f**k?

Last year they weren't happy the club reduced gate price by £2 for a couple of games, now there is unrest because they don't get first dibs on tickets for a match that will not even come close to selling out.

For the record, I am a season ticket holder and I am not a moany f**k.

The exception that proves the rule :ph34r:

For what its worth I agree that season ticket holders should get first choice of tickets in any game which may be a sell-out,

but this game is never going to sell out, everyone just chill :2cool

Is there something about buying a season ticket that turns you into a moany f**k?

Last year they weren't happy the club reduced gate price by £2 for a couple of games, now there is unrest because they don't get first dibs on tickets for a match that will not even come close to selling out.

I have a season ticket this season, for the first time in yonks. I can confirm that I was a moany f**k before purchasing this season ticket.

However, I am obviously now a better fan than all you season ticketless fucks. That's just common sense. :D

I haven't got a ticket for the Celtic game yet. If there are none left i'll just fire into the Celtic end. It's unlikely I'll have to celebrate many goals anyway.

Edited by Scary Bear

I have a season ticket this season, for the first time in yonks. I can confirm that I was a moany f**k before purchasing this season ticket.

However, I am obviously now a better fan than all you season ticketless fucks. That's just common sense. :D

:D

Well played sir.

Would greeny that if not on my phone.

I used to be a season ticket holder, now though I find it easier to justify paying £17/week than £180-£200 at once for a season book,

but that means I pay more over the course of a season than you, so surely I am the better fan.........

;)

ETA I got my Celtic tickets on Sat :)

Edited by RoversMad

Think it's pretty pathetic by celtic by giving our support such a rubbish part of the stand. Only restricted view tickets left. I presume this will have put some fans off from bothering to go. After seeing such a decent away crowed from qos at ibrox and rangers giving them extra seating to what normal spl clubs get. Why can't celtic do the same ?? Just an other example of clubs taking supporters for granted. I have sent an email to Celtic asking why why not making more of an effort to give fans a better match day experience. I hope some others who feel the same will do also and hopefully get some decent tickets made available before the game.

Think it's pretty pathetic by celtic by giving our support such a rubbish part of the stand. Only restricted view tickets left. I presume this will have put some fans off from bothering to go. After seeing such a decent away crowed from qos at ibrox and rangers giving them extra seating to what normal spl clubs get. Why can't celtic do the same ?? Just an other example of clubs taking supporters for granted. I have sent an email to Celtic asking why why not making more of an effort to give fans a better match day experience. I hope some others who feel the same will do also and hopefully get some decent tickets made available before the game.

Agree with this. I can just about accept them giving us the usual away corner even if they could have accommodated us elsewhere, but if we're now out of all tickets aside from restricted view they should be giving us another section or two. I imagine however that they've probably sold home end tickets next to the away end already.