The New Raith Rovers Thread

I've never understood the fad of playing a tune over the tannoy when we score. I don't think it particularly brings anything in terms of enhancing the atmosphere or excitement.

Given the choice of Chelsea Dagger or the return of the bugler, however..

We should find the lad who was playing the bongos at East End in the 2-2 game and get him back. I think he came to one game since then!

Wasn't it against Alloa in the cup when we got pumped 4-2 or something? Was that even the same season?

While we're on the subject, can we get rid of "Rockin' All Over The World" too?

I remember when Walker scored his 90th minute winner against Dundee to both keep us in the title race and to end their 20 odd game unbeaten run. After the usual chants had ended, nobody had a clue what so sing so half the stand were belting out "Rockin All Over the World". By the end of this purge, we'll all be sitting in silence pretty much! Throw in the tartan blankets and it'll be like the main stand!

Goal music is the worst thing ever invented. Why we persist with Chelsea Dagger is a complete mystery. Nobody sings to it, it has no connection with the club, and it's fucking ancient. If you did a poll of 1000 Rovers fans I'm pretty certain over 900 would say no goal music. Who cares what the fans want though...