The New Raith Rovers Thread

Naw it was before he dee'd (died) :P

I'll get ma coat.

As for your remark Shandon P, I wouldn't complain at all if Nade decided to tear the Pars defence a new one, but I'm not that hopeful ;)

Naw it was before he dee'd (died) :P

I'll get ma coat.

As for your remark Shandon P, I wouldn't complain at all if Nade decided to tear the Pars defence a new one, but I'm not that hopeful ;)

It will be a good match up between Nade and our central defenders. One looks about 12 and you'd fear the other may mess up his hair if he gets in a tangle with someone like Nade but between them they seem to be a bit more rugged than they look.

It will be a good match up between Nade and our central defenders. One looks about 12 and you'd fear the other may mess up his hair if he gets in a tangle with someone like Nade but between them they seem to be a bit more rugged than they look.

Shouldn't be a problem given that our other probably Lewis Vaughan who looks of a similar age. That said he's excellent with the ball at his feet.

Any of you nipped into the Hearts or the Hibs threads on this? I enjoy looking through other teams threads, but by Christ those 2 are unbearable...

1254478567_intersection_car_crash.gif

ETA, Need2Speak2Ceasar is having a fucking nightmare on the Opening Ceremony thread in the CG section.

Edited by Zen Archer