The New Raith Rovers Thread

Makes sense as it'll stop Hearts fans who can't get tickets travelling through to try and pay into the home end.

However I'd still expect this to be made a cash gate at the home end the day before. No way we'll sell 5000+ tickets unfortunately.

I can't see there being more than 3,000 hearts fans at the match so no danger of them getting into the home end. These days the police seem to want any game where the crowd is likely to be over 2,000 all ticket.

They'll probably have an allocation of around 3,900 I would guess given the Railway Stand is available with 500+ seats now in addition to the McDermid Stand.

I can't see there being more than 3,000 hearts fans at the match so no danger of them getting into the home end. These days the police seem to want any game where the crowd is likely to be over 2,000 all ticket.

After selling 12000 (?) season tickets I can definitely see more than that coming through. The fans seem to have really bought into this season, I suppose they had too, after the horror of last. Wouldn't surprise me if they out numbered us.

Hello, for my football blog I have been doing brief season previews for each side in Scotland and today finished the Raith and Rangers ones (they come in batches of two!)

If anyone wants to have a read you can do here, and if anyone has any feedback, comments or criticisms then please fire them my way! Thanks in advance!

Wasn't impressed with RR yesterday. Lost a quid and a treble on them to beat Forfar in 90mins.

Hearts will never let you down that way.... :rolleyes:

Nice top btw.

Edited by AnCrùbag

So. Did Gary Glen play well? High hopes for him this season. An adequate replacement for Baird.

He didn't play. Carrying a slight knock. Heard he'll be back in training in the near future. Exciting prospect

he didnt play cause he is not a rovers player...i have not seen any official announcement from the club about him, so please stop the garry glen waffle.

It was quite prominent a few weeks back. Have you been away on holiday? In all honesty, I'm hoping we have him back for tonight. We need influential players like Gary Glen in the team as soon as possible. He'd work well with Nade, as he'd always be closing down the opposition trying to hit the target.

It was quite prominent a few weeks back. Have you been away on holiday? In all honesty, I'm hoping we have him back for tonight. We need influential players like Gary Glen in the team as soon as possible. He'd work well with Nade, as he'd always be closing down the opposition trying to hit the target.

I think he'll do well tonight. He was pretty anonymous on Saturday but I think he was just saving himself for the derby!