The New Raith Rovers Thread

Much as I'm in the Murray out camp, protests are a bit too far at this stage. I'd give it a few games of the league campaign before it got to that stage. Our prospects, after all, are only at the theoretical stage and we've not actually suffered yet.

Protests won't do anything really. The point was put across loud and clear last night that the fans aren't happy. Heard fairly well 'Murray get to f**k'. If the board wanted to act I am sure they would have already. He'll get at least a few months of the league campaign to turn it around I reckon. Should he? Probably not. But the board seem to like him

We've played 2 games of this season's campaign and already the moaners and boo boys (wouldn't justify calling them fans) are out there giving it laldy! What ever happened to supporting your team? God knows why anyone would want to sign for the Rovers given the amount of unjustified crap thats shouted at the players if they misplace a pass or don't have a good game. Reality check required by a lotta folk, get behind the team and support them we've got a long way to go till the end of the season, no easy games, no teams willing to lie down and let us beat them. We lost a game to Dunfermline, so what, get over it and move on :huh:

We've played 2 games of this season's campaign and already the moaners and boo boys (wouldn't justify calling them fans) are out there giving it laldy! What ever happened to supporting your team? God knows why anyone would want to sign for the Rovers given the amount of unjustified crap thats shouted at the players if they misplace a pass or don't have a good game. Reality check required by a lotta folk, get behind the team and support them we've got a long way to go till the end of the season, no easy games, no teams willing to lie down and let us beat them. We lost a game to Dunfermline, so what, get over it and move on :huh:

No problem Gary

Who would Raith fans want to replace Murray?

Danny Lennon's been mentioned on Fantalk as well as Terry Butcher..

Not sure if I'd be happy about either of those two, knowing our luck we'd end up with Kenny Shiels..

Although I reckon if we got rid of Murray now, we'd use the cheap option and we'd see Laurie Ellis promoted to Manager which wouldn't change a single thing..

I think there has been to much crap and some fans (me being one, again i will re-say my point, i backed Murray last season despite others calling for his head for the last 4 month) have finally had enough ... How can you support a team that have won 3 games in 20 last season and have now been completely destroyed, outplayed and made to look like amateurs by lower league opposition ? Don't get me wrong, I'm completely against some of the idiotic ideas such as "protests" and such, but this has gone on since December 2013 and the BOD have done 0 about it.

As a fan, i pay my hard earned cash to buy a season ticket to support my club, the least i expect is for these players, who lets not forget are doing their "job", is to go out and even if not win, at least put in a performance where they can walk away saying "ah well, we played our hearts out and where unlucky on this chosen night". I do not expect to go and watch a bunch of lamposts standing still all waiting on each other to do something, but not actually doing anything ... The BOD have to waken up and give Murray the hoof before its to late.

Edited by ADMO

Eric Drysdale stated on the meet the board thing on Raith TV that 5 year plans are a lot of Tosh and we only plan for one season at a time.

Great stuff. So we have no strategy other than living a hand-to-mouth existence. Inspiring stuff. I have time for Eric, given he's the only Board member that even makes an effort to communicate with fans via the Internet, but I don't agree with him on this one.

Didn't Jimmy Nic have a 5 year plan? Are they out of fashion these days? Do managers not have the gumption to come up with plans anymore, given they get sacked quite regularly? I know it's just the Rovers, but surely we need some sort of vision for the club?

That fucking unofficial Facebook page is calling for a protest after the game on Saturday. How embarrassing is that?

I'll no bother going along for the time being, not because I'm not in support of Murray, but because I don't want to sit in the same stand as the majority of our support.

That fucking unofficial Facebook page is calling for a protest after the game on Saturday. How embarrassing is that?

I'll no bother going along for the time being, not because I'm not in support of Murray, but because I don't want to sit in the same stand as the majority of our support.

I hope that the protestors will chip in for the stewards overtime.