The New Raith Rovers Thread

There are a good number of managers who Rovers could approach - Lennon, Adams, Butcher - hell I'd take Dick Campbell over Grant Murray. My Gran being in charge would give me more confidence than Grant Murray.

If you do get Dick Campbell ask him to re-sign his boy. Cheers.

Given the restrictions on numbers in the Linlithgow Rose Social club - we can also accommodate Raith fans at Linlithgow Bowling Club - which is around 750 yards from the park (behind the West Port hotel on the High Street.)

If any bus wishes to book in please PM me and you will be assured a warm welcome.

I get the impression that none of the Roath Ravers fans are taking this game serious. :whistle

If those are the other options then I'm sticking with Murray.

I'm drawn to the Grey Man (Lennon). The guy looks old before his time, but for some strange reason I'm drawn to him as the next manager. No idea if he'd be good, bad or indifferent. He's similar to Murray, in that I really liked him as a player. Edited by Scary Bear

First and foremost, I think that Murray's next two games are vital. Win them and it'll pretty much be everybody asking for him out. The guy has had a brutal time in terms of squad injuries for the past year since McGurn got injured. We had Paul Watson out injured for ages following on from that, as well as the likes of Elliot, Hill, Barr and Cuthbert all out at various points. We've yet to see what I'd imagine would be any semblance of a first choice defence throughout the course of this season. Once we get Hill, Barr and McGurn in the team playing consistently, I think it'll help things dramatically.

If we do look away from Murray, I'd hope we approach Danny Lennon. Aside from him I'd take Derek Adams. I'd rather we didn't go for dinosaurs like Calderwood or Campbell.

First and foremost, I think that Murray's next two games are vital. Win them and it'll pretty much be everybody asking for him out. The guy has had a brutal time in terms of squad injuries for the past year since McGurn got injured. We had Paul Watson out injured for ages following on from that, as well as the likes of Elliot, Hill, Barr and Cuthbert all out at various points. We've yet to see what I'd imagine would be any semblance of a first choice defence throughout the course of this season. Once we get Hill, Barr and McGurn in the team playing consistently, I think it'll help things dramatically.

If we do look away from Murray, I'd hope we approach Danny Lennon. Aside from him I'd take Derek Adams. I'd rather we didn't go for dinosaurs like Calderwood or Campbell.

Are you Murray?

Besides the injuries, the website the other day referred to other players who were playing through the pain barrier (or whatever the phrase was). Wondered who they were referring to and whether that explained any of the team selection decisions that people haven't been happy about.

Guys
In the middle of putting the programme together for the scottish cup tie

can anyone confirm who your assistant manager is now and also any coaches/physio ??

I know of David Jenkins as one physio, how many others are there ?

Guys

can anyone confirm who your assistant manager is now and also any coaches/physio ??

http://www.raithrovers.net/coaching-backroom

http://www.raithrovers.net/16869/rovers-strengthen-backroom-team.htm

Edited by Zen Archer

Guys

We haven't got an assistant manager!