The New Raith Rovers Thread

Weird one, I know he hadn't featured all that much for them last year, but he was banging them in recently (I think,anyway - we were all drunk when we were looking this up in the pub)

I'm sure it was 10 goals this season and 2nd top scorer in the league.

How's nade and conroy been so far guys?

Nade scored us the winner in our last game, 0-1 against Cowdenbeath.

Conroy scored us the winner in the game before, 0-1 against Falkirk.

Conroy is a favourite of mines.. He's popped up with quite a few crucial goals this season when we've needed him to. He's also our top scorer for the season with 7 or 8 goals for the season so far.

Nade can show signs of sheer class and skill out on the field but with nothing at the end of it. He doesn't know how to strike the ball. Not sure if he's a player we'll stick with after this season.

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

Sometimes Nade has the ball tied to his laces and appears impossible to dispossess and can create space for others, other times he has the ball tied to his laces until he gets crowded out and he loses it. The latter is the more common unfortunately.

I like nade, good ball control and holds the ball up well,unfortunately support play is piss poor and nobody close enough alongside him to help

Conroy,as has already been said,scored a few goals but doesn't contribute much in open play,some would say myself included generally a tad lazy

With the Rangers game abandoned now, tomorrows result is extremely important if we want to keep the pressure on the league leaders...

Never mind the freezing conditions at the Ibrox last night, Hearts will be feeling the heat if we win today.

27 points behind with a game in hand.

It's on!