The New Raith Rovers Thread

International call-ups. :lol:

Anyway, the streaming of the development game tonight so far has been good apart from the audio which has been poor. Currently 3-0 Rovers at half time. Megginson with 2 and Callachan with the other. Megginson, Callachan and Petrie are having good games. Sean Mackie is looking like a really decent player for the future.

How many international players do St Mirren have?

Clubs should get told to f**k off and get on with the game, as scheduled, on the Saturday.

Well said scarey its an absolute joke that st.mirren can get a cancellation because of international call ups.Its a squad game nowadays and it would also be a chance to play the kids or at least put them on the subs bench.I would say the same to the rovers aswell.

Edited by BIGQ FAE KDY

What if St Mirren had 3 players injured? Would they get the game postponed because of it? No.....The last game at Ibrox, we had Barr, Callachan and Vaughan out injured and Wighton away on under 21 duty yet still had to play the match with kids on the bench

What if St Mirren had 3 players injured? Would they get the game postponed because of it? No.....The last game at Ibrox, we had Barr, Callachan and Vaughan out injured and Wighton away on under 21 duty yet still had to play the match with kids on the bench

And that's why we lost 5-0..

Aye..

Lets use that excuse :lol:

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

And that's why we lost 5-0..

Aye..

Lets use that excuse :lol:

????

Of course that's not why we lost that match. The point stands though that we had 4 squad players out that day and regardless of who the oposition had been that day, we'd still have had to play the match

????

Of course that's not why we lost that match. The point stands though that we had 4 squad players out that day and regardless of who the oposition had been that day, we'd still have had to play the match

It's a bit different having injuries as opposed to international call-ups though..

Why should a club suffer a match despite paying the player their full wages yet not having that player available for selection..?

I agree though, it is a nightmare having it changed, as I'm now gonna have to try my hardest to get a holiday for the 24th but It is what it is.

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

It's a bit different having injuries as opposed to international call-ups though..

Why should a club suffer a match despite paying the player their full wages yet not having that player available for selection..?

I agree though, it is a nightmare having it changed, as I'm now gonna have to try my hardest to get a holiday for the 24th but It is what it is.

we will suffer though,lower crowd for a start and no doubt a loss on hospitality

Some news on a "key player" this afternoon.

So either Daly extends his deal or Vaughan has made miraculous progress with his injury. Can't think of anything else, really.

Ray said last night that Lewis is six months away from a come back.