The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'm not fussed who we get. We seem to be stuck with rummaging about in the diddy leagues for diddy club managers. Just pick one and let's get on with it.

Agreed. We obviously don't have an ace up our sleeve in the form of an unexpected leftfield appointment so if we are intent on picking some second rate guy from the lower leagues let's get it over with.

If it is McKinnon just get behind him (oo err) for fucks sake. New chapter, new season, new gaffer, some new players and hopefully a more positive vibe in the stands. Any negativity lingering from the Murray period should be put forgotten about and the new manager given as much backing as possible.

This x 5 million

Consensus seems to be that he has Brechin playing decent football and at least competing for a play off place in their respective league. All things that we are looking for. They said on the radio he spent time working at SFA in some role so was highly respected. Hopefully he takes the job in next few days do he can start with getting the squad together

To be fair, he had one hell of a run last season at Brechin which got them into the play-offs.

I think he'd be a decent appointment. Seems to have done fairly well, but we need to wait and see given St Mirren's interest.

To be fair, he had one hell of a run last season at Brechin which got them into the play-offs.

I think he'd be a decent appointment. Seems to have done fairly well, but we need to wait and see given St Mirren's interest.

Maybe he's 'hedging' his bets.