The New Raith Rovers Thread

Unsure how Cuthbert starting a friendly match, confirms McKinnon isn't chuffed at Mcgurn.

Especially when the same rumour machine churned out the tale Anderson was potentially surplus to requirements, and he played up front last night.

Exactly. Out of position straight away.

Exactly. Out of position straight away.

So Mckinnon would have told Anderson that this season, the formation hes hoping to play with does not include Wingers, so if he wants to stay, McKinnon will have no worries in playing him up front, but if he really wants to stay on the wing, he wont stand in Andersons way if he wants to find another club.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, and you would expect any manager to give a player that choice..

Unsure how Cuthbert starting a friendly match, confirms McKinnon isn't chuffed at Mcgurn.

Especially when the same rumour machine churned out the tale Anderson was potentially surplus to requirements, and he played up front last night.

Yeah, these anonymous "Scotland" supporters!!

JIT,ike Midfield Shield, with their "reliable source nonsense", seem to know what the Manager is thinking!!

Or in last night's case they clearly do not.

There again mibbee JIT and MS are the same person? 8)

Edited by Wee Sandy

Yeah, these anonymous "Scotland" supporters!!

JIT,ike Midfield Shield, with their "reliable source nonsense", seem to know what the Manager is thinking!!

Or in last night's case they clearly do not.

There again mibbee JIT and MS are the same person? 8)

This is gonna end in tears

This is gonna end in tears

For you maybe when Davie summons all his might and the power of the outer limits to boot you square in the bawsac rendering you unable to control the functionalities of your walloper as he dusts off his goalie gloves and takes one look at McKinnon and says....."yippy kay ya motherfucker!!!"

Was hearing that Hearts made an enquiry about lewis Vaughan last night and are willing to loan him back for the season if offer is accepted

That'll be the much vaunted Lewis Vaughan who started all of 14 games last season and was still on the pitch at the final whistle in 6 of them. He's useless.

Yes they are local & no they don't just wait for Hearts games, I know some of them & I'm saying no more!

I personally think you should say more and let the police aware of these people*. Obviously interested in scrapping and not the football, absolutely nae place for that in my opinion!! Get them to f*ck before they start bringing a bad name anywhere near the club.

*fannys!

Carrick was told that he wouldn't be in Neilson's first team plans, but he is still welcome to stay and fight for a place if he wishes. If not, then Hearts wont stand in his way, if he wants to find a new club. If he's left hearts now, then I'd imagine, hes found a club. We'll just have to wait and see if that's us( Highly doubtful though).

True. He only made the one appearance for us. And even that was shortlived due to the knuckle dragger McCulloch.

Two. Came on as a sub vs Hibs, replacing Stewart. Won the corner that Nade equalised from. Then obviously the game against Rangers that McCulloch injured him in.

I personally think you should say more and let the police aware of these people*. Obviously interested in scrapping and not the football, absolutely nae place for that in my opinion!! Get them to f*ck before they start bringing a bad name anywhere near the club.

*fannys!

Why would he report his mates to the police?