The New Raith Rovers Thread

Mcgurn is meant to be officially returning to us on first january, due to cuthberts broken finger and laidlaws internal organ injury, so all those folk who moaned about having 3 goalies and a youth keeper, and having mcgurn laoned out, well nows your answer, mcgurns now had game time and is fully match fit, cuthbert had deserved no1 jersey regardless of mcgurns hero status, laidlaw has been showing enough in training to ray thatbhe deserved no 2 status, its now upto davey to win back ray mac, /quote]

Deserved it based on what? I can only assume this seasons pre-season as it sure as hell couldn't have been competitive games in 2014-2015 season.

Edited by bobbykdy

Mcgurn is meant to be officially returning to us on first january, due to cuthberts broken finger and laidlaws internal organ injury, so all those folk who moaned about having 3 goalies and a youth keeper, and having mcgurn laoned out, well nows your answer, mcgurns now had game time and is fully match fit, cuthbert had deserved no1 jersey regardless of mcgurns hero status, laidlaw has been showing enough in training to ray thatbhe deserved no 2 status, its now upto davey to win back ray mac, /quote]

Deserved it based on what? I can only assume this seasons pre-season as it sure as hell couldn't have been competitive games in 2014-2015 season.

Remember Mcgurn decided to go away on holiday at the start of pre season so probably didn't give Ray a great first impression with regards to his commitment to the team.... That and the whole full time v part time thing

Brian Graham was hilarious. He got torn apart by some of our more notorious fans for the first six months then started scoring for fun after the hernia operation. He was scoring peaches left right and center. His free kick against Deveronvale and volley against Falkirk were ridiculous. Aside from Novo you'd probably struggle to find a player since the 00s who could match him for goal to game time

Brian Graham was hilarious. He got torn apart by some of our more notorious fans for the first six months then started scoring for fun after the hernia operation. He was scoring peaches left right and center. His free kick against Deveronvale and volley against Falkirk were ridiculous. Aside from Novo you'd probably struggle to find a player since the 00s who could match him for goal to game time

His old man (taxi driver btw) told me that despite his injury (hernia) McGlynn still played him, which is shocking behaviour.

Never heard of either of them but I would've thought that any player at United with anything remotely resembling some footballing ability would be in Paatelainen's plans.

On the other hand it could be that being pitched into a relegation battle would be detrimental to their development at United.

Harry Souttar is 17 and the younger (many say better) brother of Utd 1st team player John.

Murray was top scorer at Arbroath last season before making the move to Tannadice, he's in the 1st team squad, has a few goals and has started a handful of times.

I watched Simon Murray when he was at Tayport about 3 years ago and he was unbelievable. Not a great level but he obviously stuck out enough there to be taken on my Arbroath and then Dundee Utd. Lightning fast and great at beating his man. I'd be fairly happy if he came our way.

I watched Simon Murray when he was at Tayport about 3 years ago and he was unbelievable. Not a great level but he obviously stuck out enough there to be taken on my Arbroath and then Dundee Utd. Lightning fast and great at beating his man. I'd be fairly happy if he came our way.

Clearly haven't seen him at United. Fucking brutal.