The New Raith Rovers Thread

Good point. If they did mention it I missed it too.

Link for anyone interested: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tkd0b/Beyond_the_SPL_18_08_2010/

No major revelations - Campbell still isn't setting a timetable for a return, suspect that means it'll be good while yet; and McGlynn confirmed who in the squad is still part-time - the two 'keepers plus Campbell and Ferry. (Apparently I was wrong in thinking Ellis is as well.)

Ahoj!

I would have thougth Ellis was part-time as well as I'm sure some have mentioned he is also a driving inspector. Maybe, even as a full-time footballer, he gets enough free time throughout the week to keep both going?

Thought Ferry may have moved to full time by now. What does he work as away from football?

Ahoj!

I would have thougth Ellis was part-time as well as I'm sure some have mentioned he is also a driving inspector. Maybe, even as a full-time footballer, he gets enough free time throughout the week to keep both going?

Thought Ferry may have moved to full time by now. What does he work as away from football?

Works in construction I'm sure.

No major revelations - Campbell still isn't setting a timetable for a return, suspect that means it'll be good while yet; and McGlynn confirmed who in the squad is still part-time - the two 'keepers plus Campbell and Ferry. (Apparently I was wrong in thinking Ellis is as well.)

Given how bad Marks knee's were prior to the accident, I understand the caution.

East Fife laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Tazz yer borin' son, away back to the SECOND Division forum and yer sepia photies o' yer cup wins in 1922, or when ever it was. wink.gif

Aye lookin forward to seeing YOU there , as you love it so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EH ? YA sad wee KNOB ,

Aye lookin forward to seeing YOU there , as you love it so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EH ? YA sad wee KNOB ,

...and THE METHIL MACKEREL MUNCHER keeps on biting,..........talk aboot fishing in a barrel!!!! :P :P :P :P

Is that ten or eleven places your behind the mighty COWDENBEATH?? :( :( :(

Get back doon where ye belong!!! :P :P :P :P