The New Raith Rovers Thread

I've heard that this mystery trialist is a French midfielder who is apparently sh*t hot! He's a free agent but played for Leon a couple of years ago.....apparently he's been a cut above the rest at training. He's off on Friday to Hamilton for a trial and then Dumbarton.... If he's as good as what I've heard then I hope we can offer him a deal for next season

Do you mean to play against us or training with us? Surely he would have many better options if he's as good as you say.

No from a selfish point of view. I've booked in a half day holiday from work on the Tuesday as I'm Backshift so finish at 6 to get down to Starks, if the games moved I'll likely not make either game as I'm away to wedding on the Saturday.

You might not make either game anyway, as the match is scheduled for Wednesday the 4th, not the Tuesday.

Edit: and the Wednesday isn't for definite, it may well move for TV. Wouldn't surprise me if we did Thursday/Sunday to be honest.

Edited by Paco

You might not make either game anyway, as the match is scheduled for Wednesday the 4th, not the Tuesday.

Edit: and the Wednesday isn't for definite, it may well move for TV. Wouldn't surprise me if we did Thursday/Sunday to be honest.

It's actually the Wednesday I've booked off, either way it can be easily changed if need be.

A bit on the pricey side overall. Probably still get one though considering the alternative walk up charges.

I don't understand the point of the monthly instalment scheme either. Is paying at the gate every home game not just the same thing?

Well not really. Means for all ticket games there's no need to go and get a ticket. Also it's guaranteed income for the club rather than picking or choosing. So not the same at all.

I can see the benefit to the club but not really the individual.