The New Raith Rovers Thread

:lol:

I've had a nightmare here. I thought McMillan went to jail for his coke thing, and I really thought that Declan Gallagher was a striker. I'm off to bed.

Declan Gallagher is a centre half , but if gets anywhere near signing for our club I won't be back. He is in the jail for a reason and a reason that our club should not be condoning.

Stop being so precious. Kyle bennidictus and Davo have both been done for assault too ffs. It's footballers we are dealing with, not choir boys!

Spot on. Dougie Hill has also been done with assault very recently as well. I would rather our centre-halfs were thugs anyway, at least they're not going to shite out of 50/50's.

He's a cracking centre half and if he were to sign, him and Bene at the back would be quality. We could even look at going 3-5-2 when Barr comes back..

What's Ched Evans up to Nowadays?

48 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Benedictus punched someone who was shagging his bird, whereas Gallagher smashed someone's skull in with a baseball bat. Not exactly comparable really!

Please tell me you're not suggesting that's any sort of mitigation.