The New Raith Rovers Thread

Oaft I thought .net was bad, just had a look at your forum and the amount of pish getting said about Baird and Tade is unreal :lol:

I wonder what half the folk on that forum would do if they got offered a job at a bigger company with more money etc, I bet they would said no....

Pretend Baird plays for someone else for a second. He's just won the SPFA First Division Player of the year. If he is to get a move to the SPL, and a good one, with security, it is this summer. While I'm sure he is tremendously grateful for the faith and security offered him by McGlynn and the club, this is 'his time' if you like, and he has to consider any chance afforded him to step up, whoever has set the wheels in motion, be it another club, his agent, or himself. Does anyone seriously think Liverpool will be back in for Charlie Adam this summer?

There will be 16 guys at the club next year working their baws aff for the club (provided McGlynn is still in charge) - just get behind them, whoever they are.

Rumour I heard is Adam is signing for man utd. Maybe he can put a word in for baird.

Oaft I thought .net was bad, just had a look at your forum and the amount of pish getting said about Baird and Tade is unreal :lol:

I wonder what half the folk on that forum would do if they got offered a job at a bigger company with more money etc, I bet they would said no....

I think it's the fact he's gone greeting to the papers about it, no one grudges the guy some success.

brian grahams my cousin, . the morton fans over react towards him, insulting his family memebers provoked a backlash from him which cause mayhem so thats the reason they didnt get on well. he scores goals , thats his job, morton fans r being morton fans , moan moan moan and still expect a derek lilley! ! look forward to watching a bit of raith next season..... he'll do yous a turn! honestly!

I think it's the fact he's gone greeting to the papers about it, no one grudges the guy some success.

How do we know he went to the papers he probably told mcglynn in a private meeting then the press contacted him and he's told the truth if he was going to approach a paper i wpuld think he would have went to the bigger papers

How do we know he went to the papers he probably told mcglynn in a private meeting then the press contacted him and he's told the truth if he was going to approach a paper i wpuld think he would have went to the bigger papers

He dosen't play for either half of the Old Firm so why would the "bigger papers" care? :rolleyes:

He dosen't play for either half of the Old Firm so why would the "bigger papers" care? :rolleyes:

Well they cared enough to put in that 3spl sides were tracking tade and baird and that we will look at offers for baird!

Hope its true we are bringing someone of decent quailty and maybe a name we have all heard of, but hope not at a huge cost. Seen deals in the past where one director/individual is prepared to pay a players salery.

Also not sure why/how someone would know we are getting a player but then say details are sketchy!!!...source & details?

Hope its true we are bringing someone of decent quailty and maybe a name we have all heard of, but hope not at a huge cost. Seen deals in the past where one director/individual is prepared to pay a players salery.

Also not sure why/how someone would know we are getting a player but then say details are sketchy!!!...source & details?

Just what ive heard

I am genuinely in shock that our two forwards from last season appear to be moving up into the SPL. They hardly tore the First a new one last season when scoring goals was our biggest failing and probably the reason why we didn't get promoted!

Nevertheless I would wish them every success unless they sign for the Pars. I've seen too many real rovers legends become tarnished by doing that!

My mate is convinced it's Kevin Smith - Says he seen someone very like him outside S.P but he was driving at the time so could have been any tall slim person really

he isnt that tall, unless it was Casa.....

think we all know Tade will struggle and can/will look very poor in the SPL. Baird will do ok but will not score many goals, its what he provides to the team that will see him do ok. Think they will both struggle for game time.

With both players I can remember far too many misses that at SPL level will not do as chances will be harder to come by.

I think a real poacher could easily have bagged 18goals for us!