The New Raith Rovers Thread

21 hours ago, King Kebab said:

If we win on Sunday, there better be at least 3 horse pics on this and the match thread, one for each goal!!!emoji6.png
IMG_3206.jpg

We both know yet another pumping awaits come Sunday neebur.

Raith will be determined to put the promotion express back on track and Young's  brief spell of luck will end. We know this to be true.

Anyway, why am I even posting here? I don't give a f**k:rolleyes:

At most one win ahead of us, although their goal difference is as good as another point. The main thing is for us to focus on what we do and turn our form around and start winning again. If we can do that then there might be an outside chance of capitalising on Ayr dropping points here and there 

At most one win ahead of us, although their goal difference is as good as another point. The main thing is for us to focus on what we do and turn our form around and start winning again. If we can do that then there might be an outside chance of capitalising on Ayr dropping points here and there 

I think we can totally ignore the league table up until Tuesday. Ayr, I believe, have; Forfar (a) and Albion (a). Two places where we have struggled. If they come out of those with maximum points, I believe they won't be caught. If we win vs East Fife, and they don't take the 6, we can maybe start looking at the table again.
Agree that our sole focus should be turning our own fortunes around, rather than looking elsewhere for favours. It is looking like playoffs and the form we are in, i wouldn't expect anything other than a 'semi final' skelping.

Could've been worse, but considering Ayr had the trickier fixture we've still lost ground when maybe we could have made some up.

In a way Ayr's results are almost irrelevant because if we don't turn our results around immediately Ayr will be able to limp their way to the title.

I'm thinking about starting donating £10 to the development fund. After seeing the current financial state that Cowdenbeath are in, I'm starting to get a bit of guilt that I buy a season ticket, and then the occasional match program and that' pretty much my contribution to the club.

Wullie McNaught    220

Third Division Apprentice

Gold Members

725 posts

My Team : Raith Rovers

Posted 11 hours ago

My old man used to rabbit away about how good East Fife were in his day and that they are the Rovers real derby. I just think yer pish

This was posted on the east fife thread , brilliant ?

Edited by tazz1903
mistaken

Wullie McNaught    220
Third Division Apprentice

Gold Members
725 posts
My Team : Raith Rovers
Posted 11 hours ago
My old man used to rabbit away about how good East Fife were in his day and that they are the Rovers real derby. I just think yer pish

This was posted on the east fife thread , brilliant ?

Magnificent.

15 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Of the 29 points we have dropped this season, we've dropped 22 of them whilst top of the league.

Secret to winning games is staying second, great tactic.

I'm hoping you use that tactic for the rest of the season.