The New Raith Rovers Thread

Think everyone should just accept the fact that Dunfermline went up we didnt,Hard pill to swallow,But what we going to do talk about it for the next 10 year or till we get promoted? It wont change a thing sad.gif

We over achieved last season almost got promotion lost money then lost players and now we are back in the shit in terms of performances,Small squad Etc

Reading some other post's from Raith fans on other threads saying there not paying this and that to watch the Rover's,Im only 25 and have been a season ticket holder since i was 10,2007/08 Season i bought a season ticket and went to 3 games all season,Due to work Etc...Expensive 3 games,2008/9 i went to 9 games again due to work. Im a fan.

You people that cry about paying this and that to watch Rovers are pretty pathetic or Ranger's or Celtic fans without the bus fair,The club rely's on people like me who are willing to dig deep and stay loyal to the club ive supported as a wee boy no greet and refuse to attend game's when thing's get Tough.

Good to see you have you attended the same PR school as the current board

Reading some other post's from Raith fans on other threads saying there not paying this and that to watch the Rover's,Im only 25 and have been a season ticket holder since i was 10,2007/08 Season i bought a season ticket and went to 3 games all season,Due to work Etc...Expensive 3 games,2008/9 i went to 9 games again due to work. Im a fan.

You people that cry about paying this and that to watch Rovers are pretty pathetic or Ranger's or Celtic fans without the bus fair,The club rely's on people like me who are willing to dig deep and stay loyal to the club ive supported as a wee boy no greet and refuse to attend game's when thing's get Tough.

^^^

Self-appointed super fan.

Sorry, but that is exactly the sort of attitude that fucks people right off.

Edited by Michael W

Christ let's move on from last season. We lost the league, the Pars won it. Trying to argue that the team who ended up 10 points clear weren't the best team in the league is frankly embarrassing.

Hallelujah. Move on people. Anyway it's not worth it. The SPL is shite,

Among other things I've just pointed out that they didnt win 10 points more than Dundee, or cant you add? The usual simplistic crap from a simpleton.

I would love for you to point out how we didn't win by more than 10 points from Dundee.

Among other things I've just pointed out that they didnt win 10 points more than Dundee, or cant you add?

I would love for you to point out how we didn't win by more than 10 points from Dundee.

Aye that would be some effort.

OK, for the benefit of the mentally challenged and the downright dishonest (notice the misquote in bold?):

On the basis of your own reasoning even, that the measure of merit is POINTS WON, ie Pars were the best team 'oz we got most points' and all that. Right? No?

Dundee won 19 games and drew 12, which is 69 points. Right? Wrong? ONE less than Pars, not 10. Right? No?

That is points that they WON on the football pitch - ON MERIT, by your own admission. Care to deny?

They were DEDUCTED 25 points for non footballing reasons, when the season was barely underway, before most of the points were even on the board. Get it ? Yes? No? Figured it out yet?

Wasn't the word 'halfwit' mentioned a few posts ago?

In fairness, if you add 25 imaginary points to every team they usually get bumped up a few places, god knows why you're going through all this trouble for Dundee's sake, you may aswell be arguing that if you added 25 non-existant points to Raith you would have won the title!

In fairness, if you add 25 imaginary points to every team they usually get bumped up a few places, god knows why you're going through all this trouble for Dundee's sake, you may aswell be arguing that if you added 25 non-existant points to Raith you would have won the title!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Give us more of this wisdom please :D

Edited by Big Berk

Ok chaps, lets put this to bed. If we went up, we'd be out of business and a fucking laughing stock. We'd have cocky St Mirren fans berating how we would be the worst champions in all existance. I know St Mirren. The first season in their premier league stay where they've actually brought some decent players in and climbing the table, and they seem to have the temerity to slate others on who's shite. Such short memories.

Dundee won imaginary games :lol: How can the points they won be imaginary if they were added to the penalty deficit :lol:

Youre hilarious, :lol: no - pathetic :rolleyes:

They were not there at the end of the season, as such they just don't exist, in any case when you go into administration you recieve a points deficit, seing as Dundee were already behind Dunfermline in points(-1 point and goal differance) any points taken away are just going to put them furhter away, now if they hadn't went into administration they would have had Chisholm as there manager, and under Chisholm they were miles of the pace.

I think it's pretty fucking hilarious though how you're getting so upset over this, carry on :D

I think it's pretty fucking hilarious though how you're getting so upset over this, carry on :D

Really? You mean you think its hilarious that I replied to your request for an explanation? You misquoted me and then ridiculed your own misquote.

What's most hilarious of all is being called a halfwit by the genuine article. Youve been shown up for what you are.

Really? You mean you think its hilarious that I replied to your request for an explanation? You misquoted me and then ridiculed your own misquote.

What's most hilarious of all is being called a halfwit by the genuine article. Youve been shown up for what you are.

Get them telt Big Berk. Trying to make out there was really 10 points in it, when we just gave up at half-time at East End Park. There was f**k all in it. The least shit team won last seasons 1st Division and it'll be the same story this time around. There's no quality about whatsoever.

Anyway, enough of that nonsense.

Positive news from Raith Rovers on admission prices:

http://www.raithroversfc.com/cgi-bin/latestnews.cgi?id=3896

In these difficult economic times, and with Christmas fast approaching, we are well aware that supporters are having to watch what they spend. On the other hand, the club needs to do all it can to attract the crowds not only for financial reasons, but also to support the team’s efforts on the pitch.

So, today we are announcing special arrangements for our home league matches through to the end of February.

1) For our November fixtures at home to Ayr United (12th) and Hamilton (26th), the walk-up admission price for adults has been reduced from £17 to just £15, while the juniors, job seekers and senior citizens concessionary price has been slashed from £9 to only £5. The parent & child gate will come down from £20 to £17 and the college students price from £13 to £10. If the attendance for each of these matches exceeds 2,000, we’ll look to reduce the prices still further for the Livingston match in December.

2) We’re also offering an extra special package deal covering our first four scheduled league matches in 2012 (versus Dundee, Falkirk, Ross County and Partick Thistle). Throughout the month of November only, you can buy a 4-ticket pack at the following knock-down rates:-

Adults – only £50

All Concessions – only £20

Briefs are available from Monday from Stark’s Park during normal office opening hours (excluding matchdays 2 – 5pm). Payment by cash or by credit / debit card is accepted.

An ideal Christmas gift for that Rovers supporter in your family….or yourself…… or both!!

Edited by Scary Bear