The New Raith Rovers Thread

In what way do we have morons in our group ?.None of our members were involved in that nonsense at the segregation barrier although we did give the keeper stick for being a fud.

Is this Fanny one of your's Quinny???
IMG_4611.jpg
IMG_4612.jpg
I was hearing that he's banned or been banned, would be very surprised if you and yours were involved with nimrods like this!!!
And if he is banned somebody must have bought his ticket for him I assume!!!

I know him and he used to occasionally travel on our bus but he isn't a member.I didn't even know he had waved that chair above his head until I saw the photos tonight.I am pretty sure he is embarrassed by what he did.Like I said he isn't a member of fifes finest.The video footage I saw from east fife tv shows him put that chair down a few seconds later then walk away.

I know him and he used to occasionally travel on our bus but he isn't a member.I didn't even know he had waved that chair above his head until I saw the photos tonight.I am pretty sure he is embarrassed by what he did.Like I said he isn't a member of fifes finest.The video footage I saw from east fife tv shows him put that chair down a few seconds later then walk away.

Aye that wee security lassie stared him down and he saw the error of his ways, but really that isn't the point is it, what he did is basically threatening behaviour and as much as you fellas were slagging off the security yesterday and at previous games at the Nou Bayview, at least it has only been them that has been hovering over you, but behaviour from a small section of your support has now probably meant a fairly heavy police presence next time the Clubs meet and you're all going to get watched like Hawks and unlike Saturday, probably arrests will be made, the behaviour of the few has possibly spoilt it for the majority!!!

Eta - not us mind, we're Angels!!![emoji56]

7 hours ago, BIGQ FAE KDY said:

5 hours ago, zicoromaines said:

Gavin, he is usually with you lot and he also travels with you and the Kirkcaldy Tartan Army to Scotland games doesn't he? Little check on Facebook and he doesn't sound embarrassed  but there are plenty pictures with you on there Big Q! 

IMG_0159.PNG

IMG_0160.PNG

:lol:

That’s a load of shite. Every time that a member of Fife’s finest acts like this, you always come on here and spout the same shite about him not being a member anymore, that he used to travel with you but not anymore.

You are forgetting that the majority of people on here go to the majority of home games and quite a few away games, therefore we all know who still travels with you lot these days.

There has been a lot of talk recently about the SFA and the Scottish government sitting down and talking about potentially lifting the no alcohol ban at Scottish football games. Then there’s Fife’s finest where the majority turn up absolutely legless at most games regardless of where and the time of the game.

You also say that he only had the chair above his head for a few seconds before putting it down and walking away like that makes it all the better. The guy’s an animal. It’s not been the first time that a member of Fife’s finest has acted like this and I’m pretty sure it won’t be the last.

11 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Is this Fanny one of your's Quinny???
IMG_4611.jpg
IMG_4612.jpg
I was hearing that he's banned or been banned, would be very surprised if you and yours were involved with nimrods like this!!!
And if he is banned somebody must have bought his ticket for him I assume!!!

:lol:

Fife's Finest lion-tamer found.

12 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

That photo with that fucking chair. Can't stop laughing every single time I see it emoji23.png

I want this boy doing the televised Scottish Cup draw later this season tbf.

Edited by Gordon EF