The New Raith Rovers Thread

Kinda surprised they didn’t just take orders to get to the 500 and  then make the order accordingly, unless there was a minimum of each size to be ordered too.

Very happy to have got one, in a generously 90’s large style, even if the cost is a stinker with exchange and international shipping!

I’ve little doubt if he stays free of injury that young Bowie will move onto a higher level, how high only time will tell and when he does we should hold out for as good a price as we can get not sell to the first Premiership club for a pack of biscuits, a preseason friendly and a loan player. The lad is happy here and in no rush to leave so unless an offer too good to refuse comes in I’m more than happy to keep him. I’d love to see him playing at the top level and as an international one day after a big pay day for the Rovers but we’re a long way from that at this time so let’s just enjoy him wanting to turn out at Starks.

Livingston away = shite draw, not even a good town for a sesh.

If it is the rumoured 500 shirts at£50 a go that's 25 grand less costs which even if it cost for argument sake £25  a shirt that's some return and much needed funds as well as a decent bit of work by the commercial team.

Believe there are about 50 of the retro shirts remaining so if you want one, better be fast.

Would be good to see the club issue a counter type update on them, like they do with the season tickets. Or maybe they’ll just announce once fully sold out.

14 hours ago, Starks Park Kdy said:

The club should bring out a retro version of the Mercat Spall kit, that was my first Rovers top.

Nah, the royal blue is too much like a Rangers kit.

John Grubb 92-93 Spall kit for me (although the 94-95 Jackios one is the ultimate, even wothout the Cup win).

Hendry back for Saturday?

Ambitious I’d say, would suspect he may be on the bench but back starting at home against Airdrie. As long as all has went to plan with rehab.

Agree if the Club were to do another Retro top, it would most likely be the 1992 season one. But the Mercat one similar to omy profile pic, would be amazing!