The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

Can one of you clever boys zen? Put me in the direction of Raith TV where I can watch the whole game again for £1 can't get a link anywhere for beta.....most likely just me.....

It was a trial that was only available until midnight Sunday as RaithTV were testing a new system - so unfortunately it is no longer available. 

If you were a young star turn playing for the club you support and happy enough, would you be all excited about a move to Fulham? It’s a London club but it’s not a club I can imagine many players getting too bothered about. I suppose there’s also a shitload more money which would definitely help and they are in the promotion hunt in the Championship. 

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

If you were a young star turn playing for the club you support and happy enough, would you be all excited about a move to Fulham? It’s a London club but it’s not a club I can imagine many players getting too bothered about. I suppose there’s also a shitload more money which would definitely help and they are in the promotion hunt in the Championship. 

I know what you mean, 30 years ago that deal would have come with glamour model girlfriend included.

1 minute ago, Beastie Russell said:

I know what you mean, 30 years ago that deal would have come with glamour model girlfriend included.

Maybe he’ll end up at West Ham and get a Page 3 girl, or whatever the modern equivalent is.

15 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

11 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

The average wage in the English Championship is £8,500 a week, the top players earning £80K a week. I'm sure a tall, athletic 17 year old lad, living in London with that in his pocket will do just fine picking up some model fanny. And it sounds far more appealing to me (and I'm sure everyone else) than staying in Kirkcaldy.

51 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The average wage in the English Championship is £8,500 a week, the top players earning £80K a week. I'm sure a tall, athletic 17 year old lad, living in London with that in his pocket will do just fine picking up some model fanny. And it sounds far more appealing to me (and I'm sure everyone else) than staying in Kirkcaldy.

IDK, you gotta figure London is at least two to three times as expensive as Kirkcaldy. As long as we’re paying him £3,000 a week, we’ll be fine.😳

59 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If it was Dumbarton he was leaving then I’d agree, but this is the kingdom of Fife! He needs to seriously consider what he’s giving up.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Dumbarton has it's own Castle, is the gateway to Loch Lomond and the Highlands, the resting place for Robert the Bruce remains and is home to Scotlands Original Champions.

What does Fife have? Methil and Hepatitis B.

Where do you get your information on Robert the Bruce? 

He's buried in Dunfermline Abbey you clown and his heart is believed to be in Melrose. 

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Where do you get your information on Robert the Bruce? 

He's buried in Dunfermline Abbey you clown and his heart is believed to be in Melrose. 

Weird thing to get aggro over. It was just a wee joke.

But we do have a monument dedicated to it in our local park, if that information is incorrect, I quite frankly could not give a toss.

Just now, Jilted John said:

For someone who thinks Fife is so down market, you seem to be spending an awful lot of time on our forum?

I don't need to visit Fife to comment on a Fifers thread.

I don't actually think Fife is down market, it was a wee joke. I apologise profusely to anyone who has taken offence and I'll leave you to it.

35 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I don't need to visit Fife to comment on a Fifers thread.

I don't actually think Fife is down market, it was a wee joke. I apologise profusely to anyone who has taken offence and I'll leave you to it.

Too late, we've already begun construction on the wicker man....

Edited by renton