The New Raith Rovers Thread

We are kind of similar;

In the last couple of years we've not really had any money to spend, so we've not really spent any money

Whereas in the last couple of years Dunfermline haven't really had any money to spend, so............................

Let's get this straight - if you include the £3,000,000 written off by Masterton, you've spent £12,000,000 you didn't have (in addition to the fact that you now don't own your ground). I think the worst we've been is £1,500,000 and that includes the loan on Starks. You can dress it up any way you want but when it comes to cheating, we're not in your league.

Christ we're all spending money we don't have. We're all fucked. Simply put, at least we're getting fucked by someone we know....

Dry your eyes rw89.

Edited by da_no_1

Jimmy85, specifics please.

I commented that season tickets at Starks Park seemed quite expensive last season compared to ours.

I didn't realise this thread was for Raith fans only.

Apologies.

Christ we're all spending money we don't have. We're all fucked. Simply put, at least we're getting fucked by someone we know....

Dry your eyes rw89.

Family member? There's a helpline you know.

Laurie Ellis to get a Testimonial.

Ally Gourlay writes on Fan Talk.

As you will all know, Laurie Ellis has been one of ther best servants of recent years to Raith Rovers. And this year sees him complete 10 years of service to the club who have granted him a testimonial season.

LAURIE ELLIS TESTIMONIAL MATCH

RAITH ROVERS v HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN

SATURDAY 14th JULY 2012

STARK'S PARK - KICK OFF 3pm

ADMISSION PRICES £12 ADULTS £6 CONCESSIONS

SEASON TICKETS ARE NOT VALID FOR THIS MATCH

* The St Johnstone game previously advertised by St Johnstone will not be played on this date*

There are Hospitality places available at £40 per head and includes 3 course meal, champagne on arrival and meeting with Laurie after the game. Bookings should be made by telephoning GILVENBANK HOTEL on 01592 742077 from Friday 8th June

There will also be a half time (ten minute) seven a side match between a Supporters VII and a Raith Rovers Legends VII. The supporters cost is £100 per head (including match ticket). All enquiries on a strict first come first served basis to allygourlay@aol.com

A testimonial dinner and Golf Day will be announced shortly. Also, as we want everyone to be part of Laurie's testimonial year, supporters are welcome to email allygourlay@aol.com with ideas for their own events. All ideas will be considered.

Ally (on behalf of the Laurie Ellis Testimonial Committee)

Great guy, Laurie Ellis, and a credit to the game. Well deserved. Hope it goes well.

Jimmy85, specifics please.

I commented that season tickets at Starks Park seemed quite expensive last season compared to ours.

I didn't realise this thread was for Raith fans only.

Apologies.

I'm not going to sidetrack this thread any more than it has been with a list of all the shite you post on another website.