The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

If we go WLWLWLWL to the end of the season will we still make the play-offs? For the avoidance of doubt the promotion play-offs, which of course we’ll lose as we don’t do play-offs.

Will we win a midweek game again this season? If so, which one?

42 points and a loss to Stirling if we alternate. Midweek win depends when QoS is rescheduled.

On 07/03/2021 at 09:44, Scary Bear said:

The day we won the league title and were applauded by the good fans of Easy Fife and Falkirk.

🎉🎉🎉😎😎😎

You never actually won anything , you were AWARDED the title by a corrupt vote . How many times has this to be explained ? 🙄

2 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:
19 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

I’m bitter as f**k, even though my “ team” were no where near winning any title

No mate , not bitter , just unfair on Falkirk to be given the chance to complete the season , Anyway this has bee done to death now mate , we just have to move on now . 👍

2 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

No mate , not bitter , just unfair on Falkirk to be given the chance to complete the season , Anyway this has bee done to death now mate , we just have to move on now . 👍

I haven’t seen any Failkirk fans greetin as much as you about it on this thread. Do you think we should’ve relinquished our position for them??

42 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I see thrush is back.

41 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I think he’s finally moving on

I would have thought you 2 might have something to say on your match  thread tonight?  But NO ?  more interested in ME ? 🙄

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
12 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:
I would have thought you 2 might have something to say on your match  thread tonight?  But NO ?  more interested in ME ? emoji849.png

No one is interested in you tazz. Off ye pop now.

The result tonight was 0-0 . just pass it on mate 👍

Here is an extended version of the Jock McStay interview from last night. RaithTV have done quite a few of these interviews this season (like Colin Cameron, Greig Spence, Grant Anderson, Keith Wright, Craig Brewster, Jason Thomson, etc.)  and we hope to get some more in before the season ends.