The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 minutes ago, grumswall said:
31 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
Back to basics then everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as its the same as ours!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if you're going to post on a forum you should expect people to disagree with it, instead of proclaiming that there's a clique etc like a 5 year old.

No like the truth I take it? The same wee group that are never wrong and think they speak for the majority of fans. Whether it's folk on fantalk or Facebook the pie and bovril squad are the only one's with a legitimate opinion. 

It's the folk looking for attention and claiming to have principles that are needing to grow up.

No like the truth I take it? The same wee group that are never wrong and think they speak for the majority of fans. Whether it's folk on fantalk or Facebook the pie and bovril squad are the only one's with a legitimate opinion. 
It's the folk looking for attention and claiming to have principles that are needing to grow up.

No, no I’d definitely say it’s you that should grow up.

Quality comeback [emoji122] Will you be boycotting Stark's on Saturday or have you decided to put the fake principles away for the moment?

I wasn’t planning on making the trip either way tbh but people feel they can no longer attend Raith games because of the board complete and utter ignorance then that is up to them. It’s not your place to tell them that they are “attention seeking” or to diminish what they believe is right and wrong.

I think what you should be doing instead is continuing to ask questions of the club and BOD as to why they did what they did and why they feel they should still be at the club. But no, you’d rather come on here with your hilariously incorrectly spelt user name and act like an absolute sad act for everyone to see.

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

What for saving the club a few years back, for creating a revenue stream other than match days. Installation of a new pitch, new floodlights and other facilities in planning. Signing players like Ethan Ross, Reagan Hendry, sticking by Lewis Vaughan and paying for numerous operations and rehab. Naw sorry they have done a lot of good work and it needs us supporters to stick by them. 

“Saving the club” That’s hyperbolic nonsense.. We failed to get promoted so Sim took his chance to move and gain control of the club. Ripping up the New Raith Rovers structure in the process. What would have happened if he didn’t? We’d have just had to cut our cloth and slashed budgets to live within our means. We’d probably still be in League One more than likely, but the club would 100% still have been here. So spare us the saved the club rewriting of history. 

Edited by roverthemoon

I have avoided this thread for a while now and here we are still talking about he who can’t be named🤦🏻‍♂️ I didn’t want him to play for us if he did I wasn’t going back, will allow the board time ( till the summer) to try and sort this shit out. I will be going to support the boys, rovers is a huge part of my identity and if others want to stop then fair enough, not going to judge anyone, we will all stop going eventually for various reasons and some things are line in the sand moments, no point us arguing amongst ourselves. What I would say to Philpy ( who I don’t know) is those tops etc represent a lot of probably good memories spent with mates etc, i would put them in a box and up the loft for a bit and let things settle before you do it but up to you bud. Let’s hope we can firstly score a goal this week and you never know win a game 🤞🏻  COYR 

Saturday was my first match back. It was good to see a lot of the folk I wouldn't see away from Stark's. It's a decision each person has to make themselves. 

I've heard through the grapevine the club will be looking to potentially set up a group for season ticket holders to have their say. Folk like myself aren't members of the 200 club, Rovers Down South etc so it would offer an opportunity to at least have an outlet. 

2 hours ago, Frank conner said:

😂 christ even the folk on fantalk have called you out for some of the over the top attention seeking nonsense you've been spouting. 

That’s a splendid bar you’ve set there. If you want to go by that standard, you should have slunk off to your rock long ago. Attention seeking, eh? Too bad it got yours.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I wasn’t planning on making the trip either way tbh but people feel they can no longer attend Raith games because of the board complete and utter ignorance then that is up to them. It’s not your place to tell them that they are “attention seeking” or to diminish what they believe is right and wrong.

I think what you should be doing instead is continuing to ask questions of the club and BOD as to why they did what they did and why they feel they should still be at the club. But no, you’d rather come on here with your hilariously incorrectly spelt user name and act like an absolute sad act for everyone to see.

A sad act that spends plenty time on our thread! What happens at the Rovers has f**k all to do with you. If folk don't want to come back then so be it it's up to those who are taking this so badly to confront the board and stop coming on here and crying about it.

2 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

“Saving the club” That’s hyperbolic nonsense.. We failed to get promoted so Sim took his chance to move and gain control of the club. Ripping up the New Raith Rovers structure in the process. What would have happened if he didn’t? We’d have just had to cut our cloth and slashed budgets to live within our means. We’d probably still be in League One more than likely, but the club would 100% still have been here. So spare us the saved the club rewriting of history. 

So what would have happened back in the day when he purchased Starks Park and gave the club a cash injection. We were hours away from going out of business.

So because there's more people here that don't agree with you, it is a clique? Grow up ffs. The people here are called out on fb, twitter, fantalk etc for talking pish the same as people here call them out for it. Its called the Internet mate. If you can't handle it, it's probably best you just leave it alone.

You only actually become active here when things are bad for the rovers though, which says a hell of alot more about you than it does anyone else.

frank might speak a lot of nonsense but he has a point about a load of you on here. It is a clique who shoot everyone down if they don’t agree with you. Usually using words like utterly and absolutely and adding a few swear words in here and there and hoping their pals with give them little green dots lol

That hank Scorpio guy tells everyone he isn’t setting foot in Starks park again until Goodwillie and directors are gone, looking for attention…..all his buddies commend him. The next week he is giving opinions on our game he is at, same people all happy to hear it. What a sad individual, at least he feels loved by his little group on here that hopefully people don’t think speak for the majority of rovers support, it’s  just the dozen or so of the saddos on this site!

please thumb me down because it gives me pleasure to know the idiots in their little online make believe land are,what’s the word they all use? Seething? Lol get a life

frank might speak a lot of nonsense but he has a point about a load of you on here. It is a clique who shoot everyone down if they don’t agree with you. Usually using words like utterly and absolutely and adding a few swear words in here and there and hoping their pals with give them little green dots lol
That hank Scorpio guy tells everyone he isn’t setting foot in Starks park again until Goodwillie and directors are gone, looking for attention…..all his buddies commend him. The next week he is giving opinions on our game he is at, same people all happy to hear it. What a sad individual, at least he feels loved by his little group on here that hopefully people don’t think speak for the majority of rovers support, it’s  just the dozen or so of the saddos on this site!
please thumb me down because it gives me pleasure to know the idiots in their little online make believe land are,what’s the word they all use? Seething? Lol get a life

Frank's just a p***k. Always has been and always will be. Full of shit 100% of the time. To come and cry clique because people disagree with you is genuinely pathetic. State a reasoned argument and people will back you. This isn't a one club platform. It's the biggest football forum in the country ffs.

50 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

Verge of tears