The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:
5 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:
Sim has a spine and greatly to be admired, standing up to the avalanche of shite that's come his way from the media, Fat Val, the Ginger Dwarf and all the virtue signalling shitheads on sites like this.

^^ tory

Absolutely fantastic comeback from another worm. Look forward to the protest at the Killie game.

1 minute ago, grumswall said:

No. Iv been calling out your pish since you started. If you're calling me a p***k, I'm obviously doing something right. 

I'm  sure I'll witness the protest at the last home game. I take it you'll be wearing the sandwich board?

Frank, Raith Raver. At what point do you think sim agreeing to buy goodwillie, it would end well?
Do you agree with him doubling down on it and saying the fans are all wrong, despite us being able to tell that this would tarnish the club’s reputation and that being proven?
And do you honestly believe that coming out today, on all days when they are inviting fans along to the stadium to get their photo with the cup, build good pr etc. It is a good idea to have a go at the fans and say, well just be glad i didn’t sell up because i never got the player I wanted?
I am genuinely curious because all this fighting from you two comes from
A) you believing there is nothing wrong with what he has said today or
B) you just like a rammy wi folk.

5 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I'm  sure I'll witness the protest at the last home game. I take it you'll be wearing the sandwich board?

So in order to prove everyone wrong you resort to being a complete bellend? 

Iv said it many, many times. You only ever appear on here when there is bad news etc. You literally add nothing to any discussion other than arguing against what the actual majority of fans from all over the country, of different clubs offer up. It's really quite sad. 

It's absolutely clear that Sim is still the "real" chairman. No way does someone who still owns the club come out with an interview like that and at the same time giving up all power at the club. Stevie MacDonald is chairman in name only.

The fans have simply been lied to for months now and until they all leave (Sim, Morgan, MacDonald, McGlynn, Smith and McCartney) nothing will ever change. They have treated the fans with contempt. The fact we have won ONE league match since December, not only thrown away the league but the playoffs and potentially will not finish 7th yet Sim, who's not the chairman yet wants to give the manager a new deal (no idea how that works if he's not in charge) sums up exactly where we are as a club.

Shambolic!

Genuinely thought Sim and the 3 stooges had Raith’s best interests at heart and the Goodwillie saga was just a colossal   error in judgement but reading that interview Sim comes across like a bairn who’ll take his ball home if he doesn’t get to win. Threatening to close down the club you claim to support because the fans disliked you signing a fucking sex offender! Telling folk who disagree to f**k off and support someone else! Unbelievable.  Don’t suppose anyone won the Euromillions recently? 

I was feeling there was slow movement, and was hoping to be able to watch matches again next season via RaithTV…that’s shot to hell. Not a penny to support Sim’s toy is where I find myself pushed, and I hate it terribly. The comment about 41 other clubs is just amazing. I find myself distanced from the team by the team, a quite amazing feat.

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Frank, Raith Raver. At what point do you think sim agreeing to buy goodwillie, it would end well?
Do you agree with him doubling down on it and saying the fans are all wrong, despite us being able to tell that this would tarnish the club’s reputation and that being proven?
And do you honestly believe that coming out today, on all days when they are inviting fans along to the stadium to get their photo with the cup, build good pr etc. It is a good idea to have a go at the fans and say, well just be glad i didn’t sell up because i never got the player I wanted?
I am genuinely curious because all this fighting from you two comes from
A) you believing there is nothing wrong with what he has said today or
B) you just like a rammy wi folk.

And coming on a forum changes anything? Try engaging with the club if you have a problem. 

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:

You couldn't care less about our reputation and moving forward? And, just to be clear, are you fighting other people's battles now too?

Some boy.

What are you going to achieve playing to a couple of dozen keyboard warriors! What have you guys gone at games since this all started?

Just now, Shanner said:

Apologies as this has undoubtedly been covered somewhere in the thread already and there are clearly internet fisticuffs to get on with,  but can you turn up at Stark's Park on the day and purchase a paper ticket? 

No reason for this other than I like a paper ticket. 

14 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

What are you going to achieve playing to a couple of dozen keyboard warriors! What have you guys gone at games since this all started?

I think you're the only one here who is a keyboard warrior tbh. You wouldn't say half of what you do on here to anyone's face.