The New Raith Rovers Thread

By the sounds of things it is quite a turnaround and it's good to know there was a plan b something we have moaned like f**k about for years. the season is now safe and it is time to get the youngsters game time even if its just to find out they can or can't cut it

Agreed. I liked the look of Callaghan at the start of the season and Laidlaw has been solid when he has stepped in for McGurn, also be good to see the other boys get their chance

at least be man enough and pop over to fantalk and tell him using your real name instead of hiding behind a sudonym here?

What, you think 'Liam Barnett' is a pseudonym? Honestly?

at least be man enough and pop over to fantalk and tell him using your real name instead of hiding behind a sudonym here?

Nah, he thinks its a sudonym ;)

in all honesty,hadnt a scooby who he was or is

Hiya Cuparman,

Hiya pal...

you couldnt be further from the truth.

ffs,a tad poor spelling admittedly and apologise for not being so as articulate as yourself

Hiya Cuparman,

Hiya pal...

ffs,a tad poor spelling admittedly and apologise for not being so as articulate as yourself

No apology necessary mate, was just being a bit pedantic due to your tone with Liam,

All good in the 'hood. ;)

Me neither, but I reckon if you are calling yourself 'Liam Barnett' on the internet, it's not becuase you are trying to hide behind a clever pseudonym that no one will ever guess. I think it's because it's your actual name.

It wasn't meant all together seriously, I just found it funny that you got on at someone about hiding behind false names when in fact it's the one guy who really, really isn't.

To be fair if you walked into a pub full of Rovers fans and sounded their on screen username they would probably look up. Besides I have met monster and he is lol