The New Raith Rovers Thread

Mental stuff. A resignation over a few barbed comments about Maggie.

It wasn't just on that thread, him and CE were sniping at one another, CE was wanting him to 'bring it on' and 'go to war' on a post until he thought about it and edited the post before anyone saw it.

Except me that is.

My shouts are often heard at matches. My brother who films from the railway stand even said he heard me once shouting at Allan Walker!

On another note, he overheard shouting between Walker and G.Anderson on Saturday. Went along the lines of this....

Walker: You awrite Grant?

G.Anderson: aye how?

Walker: Coz You're playing fucking shite!!!

Haha!!

My shouts are often heard at matches. My brother who films from the railway stand even said he heard me once shouting at Allan Walker!

On another note, he overheard shouting between Walker and G.Anderson on Saturday. Went along the lines of this....

Haha!!

What's that saying about stones and glass houses again??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Haha!!

:lol:

Okay, now that our season is effectively over, and we're safe. But you know we'll finish below Dumbarton, simply not good enough. In a nutshell we've been absolutely honking all season, now is the time to rid ourselves of the management team and most of the squad. How can a manager make mistake after mistake, week in week out and expect the fans to turn up religously. From top to bottom we need change, actually players who want to play for this club. No doubt the happy clappers will be seething, as ones opinions of this season differs from their own agenda

Staying up = good enough.

I think staying up is the minimum that should have been achieved this season. Whether I'd class it as "good enough" I'm not so sure.

If we finish below Dumbarton that would be pretty shit to be honest.