The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The tweet from the club yesterday hinted the season tickets would be on sale soon. I'm fairly certain that will be the case regardless of whether we have a manager or not.

Don't you be using logic in here when there could be 5 pages of panic to keep me entertained for the day 😂

Old timer here, been introduced by my son... didnt even know what a football forum was... anyways... i was wondering what you all think about giving young Arnott a good run of games... boy i work with in edinburgh is a bonnyrigg fan... he goes regularly... i was asking about Arnott and he says he was levels above league 2... and with the right coaching could be a high end championship player... if given the tools to succeed... sorry if i have bothered anyone

39 minutes ago, Double Jack D said:

Neither season tickets not being on sale or Murray speaking to Dundee are good reasons to pish ones pants.

I'll pish my pants as hard as I choose to. Now good day to you sir. 

3 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Out of left field Jobby McCall anyone?  😳

The timing of McCall's departure from Partick was surprising to an extent.

However, what's more surprising is that he hasn't been on the BBC since. He was never off Radio Scotland even while employed by Thistle. Makes you wonder if there are non-footballing issues in play here.

13 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Finally catching up with the interviews, and I hear Davie referring to the “phone socket(s)” being added to the locker room or lockers…just saying.

Suspect that's way down folks talking points right now.

11 minutes ago, renton said:

"Sorry Ian, we only have Apple Lightning compatible sockets"

Nice try, but showing complete technological ignorance…is that you, granny? 😂😂😂

Now if you want to debate USB 3.2 Gen 1 vs USB 3.2 Gen 2…

Edited by TxRover

1 hour ago, Specky Ginger said:

The timing of McCall's departure from Partick was surprising to an extent.

However, what's more surprising is that he hasn't been on the BBC since. He was never off Radio Scotland even while employed by Thistle. Makes you wonder if there are non-footballing issues in play here.

Interesting observation, it must be something, could be something  juicy, and I love a good rumour me, with or without substance.

If he fancies a Crack at Woking abroad Vallendupar-tick could be right up his street.