The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Imagine being a steward at today's game, going home and being asked 'so, how was your day?'

'Well, half a dozen 7 year olds made a c**t of me'

'I only asked'

There was one in particular who looked like he was well on his way to a villain arc with how fuming he looked at the kid. The wee lad rang rings around him. Tremendous. 

2 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

There was one in particular who looked like he was well on his way to a villain arc with how fuming he looked at the kid. The wee lad rang rings around him. Tremendous. 

Aye, you felt that if he'd actually got close enough, he'd have swiped the legs out from under the kid. 

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

The lad that leaped the wall at the end was brilliant, the poor steward stood there, emasculated, knowing he had been done a beauty.

Just now, spot on said:

Really wonder what he would have done of he had caught him 🤷🏻‍♂️Really would not have looked good what ever it was 🙄

At this time of night I can't be bothered searching, however, there is a similar chase whereby the steward falls on his arse.

More hilarity can be found at Cowdenbeath where the rotund steward forgot to wear a belt.

18 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The indignity of chasing - and failing to catch - a child whilst dressed in black school shoes in front of 3000 folk. 

It was when the 7 year old hopped the wall, turned around and the steward just glowers at him that made it special to me. 

As a side note to that. The security staff need to be better trained. I get they need to stop certain things coming in to the stadium but when I'm walking up to a turnstile that has two stewards doing nothing because there's no one waiting to get in and being accused of having a bottle in my pocket that is empty... The full strip search was just uncalled for. 

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

At this time of night I can't be bothered searching, however, there is a similar chase whereby the steward falls on his arse.

More hilarity can be found at Cowdenbeath where the rotund steward forgot to wear a belt.

I knew immediately what you were on about and knew what to look for. Brilliant.

As always, the much important start point that everyone at Raith TV is a hall of famer and everything you boys and girls do is unreal. As a wee favour, i would put a vote on dialing down the wee lads under the camera for future highlights that would be great - cutting right through me (maybe cos I don’t have kids!!) but also think it’s obscuring the general atmosphere/crowd noise. Happy to go with the majority though. 

On to the highlights themselves, level has been taken up a notch. Shots of the crowd and the HQ slow mos from different angles is really, really impressive. And hugely appreciated - tremendous viewing. 

Also, the composure from Smith to square that 👏 the ice in the veins composure we lacked all day. Brilliant it came in time before the end!

Edit to add. Red all day

Edited by HIT THE CHANNEL