The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Random question has this thing been seen at games recently.

Screenshot_20240515_165503_Google.jpg

Not seen it on the highlights for a wee while, but there was a navy, white and black horizontal stripe one at the game last night for some reason

2 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Not seen it on the highlights for a wee while, but there was a navy, white and black horizontal stripe one at the game last night for some reason

Just wondering if there was a connection with the bottle incident at Tannadice and the missing flag? 

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Just wondering if there was a connection with the bottle incident at Tannadice and the missing flag? 

Seen it at Tannadice but the guy who had it was stood a few rows in front of me as the game kicked off which was a different area from where the bottle etc was launched. I wasn't paying much attention to it though, so he may well have moved before the game kicked off. 

Have also seen the flag at, at least one game since iirc so no connection that I can tell of. 

3 hours ago, Raith69 said:

Well no chance when your signed by Jack Ross then he is sacked and so is everybody after that.

Wish Dylan all the best at Falkirk.

I'm sure he'll get the same warm welcome as the rest of the ex Rovers contingent when they pitch up next season.... 

7 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'm sure he'll get the same warm welcome as the rest of the ex Rovers contingent when they pitch up next season.... 

Enjoy last night? 

9 hours ago, jasperellon said:

Used to be a poster on Fantalk years ago. AuthorUnknown….beginning to think this is you. 

When it comes to posters, for the wrong reasons, he was absolutely the best one I've seen. The meltdowns folk would get into when he posted was hilarious. Some folk just take the internet too seriously at times. 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, wellfan919191 said:

Been a few Easton rumours coming from very unreliable Motherwell people. Has anyone heard anything from the Raith side of him coming to us? and do you think he's good enough for the top flight? Whenever I've watched him he's been good

Yes and no.

The stereotypical hair drier.  Can blow hot and cold.  The element has been bust since around Xmas though so now only blows cold.
To be fair to him though I think he has been carrying an injury.

Edited by Heid_The_Baw

Bookies slashed the odds on Murray going to Hibs from 16/1 to 8/1 🥹

Might be the only way he stays is by is clinching promotion.

Only Gray, McInnes and Gemmill ahead in the betting and I don’t see McInnes taking it.

Probably got to expect there’s a genuine chance of this happening. He’ll most likely double, treble or quadruple his wages and we’ll get a comped due to the length of his deal.

McCabe please if that happens.

Only me that thinks that there may be a risk that we’re all just taking tomorrow night for granted a wee bit. Just watched the pre-match interviews and there was a little bit of a haven’t we done well vibe going on. Premiership is still miles away at the moment and if Thistle score first tomorrow then it’s going to be a proper shitfest of a game. Team and crowd need to be ready for that. 

9 minutes ago, FitbaSupporter said:

Only me that thinks that there may be a risk that we’re all just taking tomorrow night for granted a wee bit. Just watched the pre-match interviews and there was a little bit of a haven’t we done well vibe going on. Premiership is still miles away at the moment and if Thistle score first tomorrow then it’s going to be a proper shitfest of a game. Team and crowd need to be ready for that. 

I don’t think anyone will take anything for granted, long way to go in this tie but rather be in our shoes 

1 hour ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Bookies slashed the odds on Murray going to Hibs from 16/1 to 8/1 🥹

Might be the only way he stays is by is clinching promotion.

Only Gray, McInnes and Gemmill ahead in the betting and I don’t see McInnes taking it.

Probably got to expect there’s a genuine chance of this happening. He’ll most likely double, treble or quadruple his wages and we’ll get a comped due to the length of his deal.

McCabe please if that happens.

Funnily enough, I think the opposite. I don't think he's got a shot at the Hibs job unless we get promoted. They really need to get their fans back onside and I can't see them being overly keen on Murray if he hasn't gotten us out of the Championship.