The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Try driving up and hitting the clubs in Inverness late…bound to be a lonely lassie…it’s only your dignity.

All my exes live in Inverness doesn't quite have the same ring to it tbh. 

4 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Rudden and Ashcroft contracted for another year with Dundee.

Byrne released / contract expired.

I think Rudden and Ashcroft may get their contracts paid off and be free to go elsewhere, I reckon Ashcroft may end up here next season depending what league we’re in 

Counted 109 seats left for the trip to Dingwall….behind the goal completely sold out by the looks of things as it’s now not an option to sit there. Amazing support. Thursday too. Tremendous effort. Let’s get it done Rovers.

6 hours ago, grumswall said:

All my exes live in Inverness doesn't quite have the same ring to it tbh. 

But if we can find a rhyme for Exes, it'll roll with "And that's why I hang my hat in Kirkcaldy"...

8 hours ago, Wardy said:

Counted 109 seats left for the trip to Dingwall….behind the goal completely sold out by the looks of things as it’s now not an option to sit there. Amazing support. Thursday too. Tremendous effort. Let’s get it done Rovers.

Got my ticket for Dingwall, still trying to sort out transport, waiting to hear from a couple of folk but not too optimistic, really don't fancy driving up there.

29 minutes ago, pub car king said:

That's the main stand sold out now and a few seats gone in the north as well 

Would be great to see a pocket of around 500 in the North stand come Thursday kick off. 

Hope I'm wrong but got to think if there were going to be buses ran by the club they'd be announced by now, would be nice for some communication though as its been a huge issue trying to get it sorted.

1 minute ago, Starksdynamo said:

Hope I'm wrong but got to think if there were going to be buses ran by the club they'd be announced by now, would be nice for some communication though as its been a huge issue trying to get it sorted.

In fairness its been a short turn around since Sunday afternoon.  

Can't imagine we'll hear anything regarding buses until they are 100% sure that they can/cannot put them on. Would expect that they are doing everything they can to secure buses for the fans knowing how much of a pain it's gonna be to get to Dingwall for kickoff.

7 minutes ago, North West said:

Good luck to Ross County. A club with real pedigree in comparison to you wee guys.

Our top league doesn't need Sunday League type outfits.

Still rattled by a few tweets from throughout the season I see. Away and sit down again wee man.  

22 minutes ago, North West said:

Good luck to Ross County. A club with real pedigree in comparison to you wee guys.

So you never expect Dunfermline to get to the Premiership. 

28 minutes ago, North West said:

0/10