The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Wee Sandy said:

Another who likes to dish out drivel......but refuses to take it!!

Think I should block this bairn!

There's dishing out drivel and there's unsubstantiated accusations of assaulting a disabled youngster. That's not dishing it out, that's a bit more serious. Tell you what, I'll leave it to you to figure things out, hopefully you've enough emotional intelligence to grasp the difference. 

27 minutes ago, North West said:

There's dishing out drivel and there's unsubstantiated accusations of assaulting a disabled youngster. That's not dishing it out, that's a bit more serious. Tell you what, I'll leave it to you to figure things out, hopefully you've enough emotional intelligence to grasp the difference. 

YOU SEEM UPSET?

Fully losing my mind at how bad an article this is. 

It features a bizarre premise that the game somehow evoked an era where all games kicked off at 3pm, despite it being an evening kick off, and harks back to (presumably?) the 50s despite the very significant involvement and referencing of VAR, Sky Sports, laddies chucking flares on the park, and Lady Gaga. 

18 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

How much better would he have been if Murray had given him the chance earlier and kept Brown in midfield, maybe just maybe it would've been Utd playing in the play offs 

I really hope they're both given new contracts

I said earlier that Corr hasn’t put a foot wrong since he came in. I’d love to see him sign a new contract. He deserves it and also glad he got his chance last night. But we can’t constantly keep punting it up to Hamilton like last night, that was bread and butter for there giant defenders. 

26 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

I said earlier that Corr hasn’t put a foot wrong since he came in. I’d love to see him sign a new contract. He deserves it and also glad he got his chance last night. But we can’t constantly keep punting it up to Hamilton like last night, that was bread and butter for there giant defenders. 

Aye Hamilton has been a bit of a disappointment time this season but it's not really his fault, we're just not playing to his strengths, and those guys last night made ours look like midgets

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

Aye Hamilton has been a bit of a disappointment time this season but it's not really his fault, we're just not playing to his strengths, and those guys last night made ours look like midgets

Exactly, Hamilton is an out and out poacher, he’s not really a ball player and that’s what we lacked last night for long spells. But when we kept the ball down we actually played to our strengths. Mullin needs to start ahead of Connolly, although the latter tried like a bear last night. That free kick that Vaughan blasted into the wall was a Connolly free kick all day long. 

37 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Fully losing my mind at how bad an article this is. 

It features a bizarre premise that the game somehow evoked an era where all games kicked off at 3pm, despite it being an evening kick off, and harks back to (presumably?) the 50s despite the very significant involvement and referencing of VAR, Sky Sports, laddies chucking flares on the park, and Lady Gaga. 

Surprised anyone actually gives them a click anymore. Absolute drivel that's best just ignored. 

1 hour ago, North West said:

I thought you were blocking me 😆 tiresome wee gimp.

No.....decided to see what you came back with after "my last". For someone who set out to wind up others..........

you truly are.......PRECIOUS.........hook line and sinker!! 😂 That bit about "gimp" was cute.

I am neither wee or a gimp...although from previous posts on that subject of there has been cause to criticise your lot for treatment of "special" folks.....true??

NOO sit doon n be quiet.............snowflake!!

Have a nice weekend!!

1 hour ago, Wee Sandy said:

No.....decided to see what you came back with after "my last". For someone who set out to wind up others..........

you truly are.......PRECIOUS.........hook line and sinker!! 😂 That bit about "gimp" was cute.

I am neither wee or a gimp...although from previous posts on that subject of there has been cause to criticise your lot for treatment of "special" folks.....true??

NOO sit doon n be quiet.............snowflake!!

Have a nice weekend!!

So you're not "wee", you see, I made that assumption, like you made an assumption. Internet is a funny old game.

Anyway I'm up at ma caravan plotting our attacks on bus shelters for next season, cos let's face it, you're staying down.

27 minutes ago, Tiger Driver said:

Anyone bought one of these retro tops?

Always liked the design however not a fan of the loose fit. Worth going a size down?

IMG_4332-2-1000x1500.jpg

Yeah I had the other one in a large which was a bit big, it got sent back as faulty. 

Then got this one in a medium which fits better but is still baggy around the neckline. 

Ross County fans: 'We can't afford to lose the dream' - BBC News

Roberto Onesti, owner of Renato's chip shop, says Ross County homes games in particular benefit local businesses.

Well Roberto, you obviously don't need the business if you don't open until over an hour after the game finishes.

9 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

Yip.

Our gates were way over what was budgeted for, as was the prize money.

Don't forget the pie sales......up 500%.....