The New Raith Rovers Thread

Feel sorry for him.

Seeing the footage on raithroversabroad.net it was clear he simply lost his footing. He did have his foot up but to me for that kind of challenge to be considered dangerous it has to be chest height or above.

Cardle certainly doesn't strike me as a player with a violent streak. Even more Disappointing when you see players put in heavy challenge after heavy challenge and never get pulled up for it.

Not violent as such, but he hasn't been immune to the odd fit of temper has he? Even if he's grown up a bit from the days when he was twatting his teammates.

I haven't seen the footage, but at the time it looked to me like he had an attack of red mist after being floored during a spot of pushing a few seconds earlier.

Saw a tweet earlier with him travelling with some of the team.

Is it just a case of keeping fit. Is he still under contract with the Icelandic team?

Could be a handy trialist over the busy festive period.

Edited by mojito

Saw a tweet earlier with him travelling with some of the team.Is it just a case of keeping fit. Is he still under contract with the Icelandic team?Could be a handy trialist over the busy festive period.

With Cardle and Anderson out for now I'd be quite happy using Williamson as a trialist for a few games.

Was that the sclaffed shot into the bottom corner?

Wasnt a sclaff at all, for whatever williamsons faults: not strong enough to play up top, not fast enough to play out wide... he was actually a very good finisher, probably the most finessed finisher in tbe squad at the time.

Was that the sclaffed shot into the bottom corner?

Wasnt a sclaff at all, for whatever williamsons faults: not strong enough to play up top, not fast enough to play out wide... he was actually a very good finisher, probably the most finessed finisher in tbe squad at the time.

As renton said, wasn't a sclaff, a nice finish if you will from a move down the right wing.

BTW did I mention we fucked over Morton that day?